❁ 14: 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘺 ❁

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑙. 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝐵𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑛.

"Grandpaa I will miss you!" Minjun said hugging his grandfather.

"Don't be sad champ. When your uncle will come back then me and he will go to Seoul okay?" Y/n's father said patting the younger's back softly.

"Mom! Let's go!" Minjun shouted waiting for his mother to come out of their bedroom.

"Yes I am ready. Let's go." Y/n said coming out of her room with her suitcase.

"Appa take care and as soon as brother comes you both go to Seoul and can stay with him." Y/n said hugging her father.

"Don't worry Y/n. I am not that old." Her father said chuckling.

"Seokjin I trust you with my daughter and grandson. Please take proper care of them." Y/n's father said smiling.

"Yes I will make sure." Seokjin said bowing towards the elder.

𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑦𝑒, 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛, 𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑗𝑢𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑗𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑢𝑙.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"Dad! I remember this house! We used to stay here!" Minjun said excitedly but soon his excitement replaced with sadness.

"What happened Minjun? Is something bothering you son?" Seokjin asked to which Minjun just nodded his head.

"Dad is someone else inside? I am scared." Minjun said making Seokjin turn towards Y/n who was already looking at him.

"Don't be scared. Your dad is here right! No one can cause any harm to my son. Now let's go in." Seokjin said making the younger nod his head in a yes.

"Y/n can you stay here alone for the time being? I need to meet Min Yoongi urgently." Seokjin said with pleading eyes darted towards Y/n.

"Okay sure. We will take bath and rest for a while untill you come back." Y/n said.

"And yes the house help will be coming to clean the house. I have sent you their details. So before opening the door check it." Seokjin said as Y/n nodded his head.