❁ 21: 𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘵 ❁

"How can you even think of marrying this girl? Don't you know that she is an illegitimate child to her parents?" Kim Yeinbin shouted at her son who was standing with his newly wedded wife Kim Y/n

"Mom! I don't care about these things. The only thing I know is that I love her and that she is my wife and you have no right to speak ill about my wife." Seokjin said seriously holding Y/n's hand tightly.

"Seokjin!! Don't be so blind in love that you forget about this girl's true identity. She is an illegitimate child and not only that her mother left her, her father and her brother. She is an abandoned girl and you really think that a sophisticated family like us will accept her as our daughter-in-law?" Yeinbin said glaring towards Y/n who had tears in her eyes listening to all the insults her mother-in-law was throwing towards her.

"ENOUGH MOM! If you can't accept her as my wife then forget that I am your son." Seokjin said now angrier than before and was about to turn back and head outside when his father who was silent all this while stopped him.

"Wait son. You don't have to go anywhere. You are right and no one has any right to say anything about your wife." Seokjin's father said making Seokjin smile at his father.

"Welcome to the family Y/n and I am really sorry for whatever happened just now. I assure you that no one will say a word to you or your family." Seokjin's father said looking towards Y/n.

"Thank you so much dad." Seokjin said hugging his father who hugged him back.

"No need to say that son. Now go and take Y/n to your room. I will discuss about what to do next in the evening." Mr.Kim said as Seokjin nodded his head and took Y/n to his room.

"Yeinjin come with me. I need to have some talk with you." Mr.Kim said as his wife rolled her eyes towards him as she followed him towards their room.

𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘, 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑗𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑐ℎ. 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑌/𝑛. 𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑚𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑚𝑏 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑌/𝑛 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠.