❁ 10: 𝘎𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘦𝘯 ❁

"Attorney Kim! I managed to find one of my first wife's old friend and she is willing to meet you

"Attorney Kim! I managed to find one of my first wife's old friend and she is willing to meet you." Seokjin's client said calling him early in the morning.

"That would be great. Please let me know when and where should we meet." Seokjin said with his morning raspy voice.

"Sure Attorney. I will make some arrangements very soon." Saying that the phone call ended making Seokjin release a loud yawn. He checked the time and it showed 6 am in the morning.

"It's still quite early. I think I can take a quick run and do my morning exercise." Saying that to himself, Seokjin got down of his bed and to get ready for his morning exercise.

𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑥𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑜𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"I really love you! Even if you don't it's okay but my love for you will never fade away." A particular male said kneeling down on his knees and holding a rose to a particular woman.

"You really want to know my answer?" The female asked chuckling to which the male nodded his head nervously.

"Get up. You don't need to kneel down. I have always loved you." The female said making the male immedietly stand up and smile widely.

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛'𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑥𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒. 𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑.

𝐴 17 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑆𝑒𝑜𝑘𝑗𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑. 𝐻𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑢𝑠𝑢𝑎𝑙, ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑏𝑙𝑢𝑠ℎ.