office 2

Part 2 of previous chapter but its g!p

.

..

...

For the most part of the past thirty minutes, Freen had lost count of how many times she rolled her eyes and the times that her co-worker had been fumbling through his presentation.

She'd kept track at first by writing sticks and crossing them off when the number got to give, but she got tired of that too. Her notebook, which should have contained notes, was empty except for the stick count that she had given up on.

It was most definitely not the first time that she found herself wishing that she should have skipped the meeting and gone back home. But she knew that one of the ways in getting a promotion was attending these meetings without fail.

Even if the presenters were, unfortunately, lacking in the confidence department.

Just block them off and endure, she would tell herself nearly every single time that she entered the conference room.

It seemed like rolling her eyes was already an involuntary reaction when it came to listening to these kinds of employees.

Patience wasn't exactly one of her stronger suites, but she was slowly improving herself. Blowing up wouldn't do her any good, and it would be sure to land her a demotion instead of a step higher up the corporate ladder.

She was close to nodding off when she felt her phone buzz inside her bag. Arching an eyebrow, she took it out and grinned when she saw that it was a photo message from her wife.

Glancing left and right to make sure that no one was looking at her, she opened the message and nearly groaned at what greeted her.

It was Becky. In a silky jade green robe that was untied, wearing nothing else underneath it, her the swells of her breasts and her flat tummy peeking out.

Throat drying, Freen felt her cock stir in her slacks, sweeping her gaze down the photo in hopes that she'll find something else down there.

Her face fell in disappointment when she realized that the picture was cut off at Becky's hips.

Again, her phone buzzed and it was a follow-up text from Becky.

I can't wait until you get home, baby. ;) –Becky

Now Freen found herself regretting attending the meeting even more. Her thumbs were quick as she typed out her response, the image of Becky in that new robe still fresh in her mind.

I'm going to fuck you in that robe, baby. I'm going hard right now. –Freen

Freen sent the text to Becky and looked down between her legs, where a bulge had already formed. Well, at least she finally had something to get her mind off the ridiculous presentation in front of her.

No more than a minute after sending her reply, Freen received her wife's answer.

Take a picture, Freen. I want to see it. ;) -Becky

Biting her lip, Freen glanced at her surroundings and saw that everyone else was distracted, paying no mind to her. She turned off the sounds of her phone and opened the camera, pointing the lens at her crotch.

After snapping the photo, she immediately sent it to Becky.

Oh, wow! I want to sext you, but you're in the middle of a meeting. :( You'll just have to make good on that promise to fuck me when you get home. –Becky

Freen managed to hold in her whimper as she read through Becky's text. The things that her sexy wife did to her.

You know I will. I love you, baby! –Freen