Tease (g!p)

Update since im in a good mood. Should I continue the book with freenbecky or should I change it to sammon? comment below. Enjoy!!!!

.

.

.

.

Freen couldn't get me any hotter than I already was. Her sexy biceps flexed every time she ruffled her straight blonde hair just the way I liked it. I peeked over at her through the corner of my eye as I was putting my mascara on. I was getting ready to go out and eat at a nearby restaurant, she was sitting on the stool in the bathroom watching me go through my process.

I was leaning over the counter, and was very aware that Freen was staring up my short skirt, and my thong was playing peek-a-boo with her underneath.

Everything she's seeing is definitely stuff she'd seen before, we've done it all a billion times, and fuck was she good at it. For someone that's never done it before me, I was shocked as hell.

I stood on my tippy toes to get as close to the mirror as possible, my 5'3 height not giving me much leverage. As I did so, I heard Freen's grunt behind me, when I was made aware that my entire ass was near her face. I mean, if I were her I wouldn't be able to hold myself back either, come on.

"Fuck, Becky," Freen whimpered under her breath, soaking me to the core. Every time she says my name, goosebumps display themselves on my skin. her voice left me tingling to the core.

"Yes, Daddy?" I know she likes being called "daddy" under the right circumstances, like when she wants to fuck me. Me calling her daddy basically gives her the impression that I'm in the mood for our kinky stuff, like tying my hands down and choking me. She is so good at that stuff, I love it.

"You know, waving your ass around like that will get you punished very quickly," she said, further making me shake. She placed both her hands on either side of the sink, standing up and pushing her body against mine.

I released a slight moan, pushing my core into her hard-on. The movement the relieved slight tension I had building up inside of me that only Freen could release.

She pushed her hands into my ass, kneading me like bread, slightly grinding herself into me.

"More Daddy, please?" I begged her, asking her for more relief that I badly needed. She flipped me around to face her and picked me up around the waist, placing me on the sink counter so I was almost face to face with her.

"More what, Becky?" She asked me, teasing me the way I was when I was applying my makeup, although we're far past that now.

"Punish me and show me how bad of a girl I've been," I basically asked her, wanting her to play rough with me, the way I liked sometimes.

She pulled my head into her, pushing her lips against mine. I moaned into her lips, and he placed her one hand on my cheek, the other on my breast. She played around with my nipple through my shirt.

"No bra?" She asked me.

I shook my head no.

"Fuck, you just like teasing me don't you?"

I smiled at her and pushed her lips back onto mine, our lips clashing, my hands running through her already messy hair.

I wrapped my legs around her waist and pulled her closer to me, grinding our hips together. My legs began to buckle a bit as I started rubbing the perfect spot against her jeans.

"Not yet Becky. You're going to have to wait for me," she said, the smirk on her face growing.

"You can't make me," I said, smiling as I heard her growl. That's what I want; I want her to question her dominance and assert it onto me, the way I liked.