Trust Me

Becky rolled her shoulders as she exited the porsche, working out some of the stiffness there. Normally, she was awake and energetic at this time of day, but for some reason, she hadnt been able to shake off her early-morning grogginess. Shed found it difficult to leave Freen alone in their cozy bed, and she was almost glad her breakfast meeting had been cancelled. Presenting new product ideas to R&A Industries shareholders was enjoyable, but today, the thought of cooking breakfast with Freen and taking it back to their room so they could eat snuggled under the comforters sounded much more appealing.

She yawned as she crossed the garage and arrived at the side door, glad there was no one else around to see. If shed gone to work as planned, she would have had to smile almost constantly to suppress her sleepiness. A softer, more genuine smile crossed her face, however, as she considered how she wanted to spend the rest of her day off. Maybe I can convince Freen to take a nap with me after we eat. Shes always so warm

With a plan firmly in place, Becky entered the mansion and removed her coat, hanging it up on the rack next to the side door. Freens coat was there as well, although that wasnt too telling. It took South Pole weather before Freen bothered to cover up—a fact Becky appreciated privately even while fussing about it publicly. Logically, she knew Freen was an athlete and could regulate her body temperature, but the protective part of her still worried that Freen would be warm enough.

Becky opened the hallway closet to check for Freens motorcycle. It was tucked away in its proper place, and she sighed happily. That meant Freen was almost definitely home, and that meant she would be doing one of three things: sleeping, eating, or exercising. Considering the time of day, Becky would put her money on eating.

Unfortunately, the kitchen was empty when she arrived. Everything was clean and in its proper place. Freen was actually a decent cook—a result of the six months shed spent traveling South East Asia—but she did tend to leave a mess. Since it didnt look like a freak tornado had hit her counters, Becky decided to move onto her next guess.

Her next destination was more promising. As she started down the hallway leading to the gym, she noticed several pieces of clothing scattered across the floor: a pair of socks, Freens skirt and leggings, and eventually her shirt. Beckys brows lifted with each item she found, but she bent down to gather them in her arms. Freen could be a little bit messy sometimes, but she wasnt usually inconsiderate enough to throw clothing everywhere—which meant it had to be an invitation. A trail to paradise, perhaps.

Beckys suspicions were confirmed as she arrived at the gyms double doors. They were made of glass, and although the image behind was blurry, she could make out a familiar tall, lean form moving within. Freen. Shes tempting me, that devious little Suddenly, Becky didnt feel so tired anymore. Her pulse raced as she pushed the doors open and stepped inside.

She had tried to prepare herself, but the scene she walked into still managed to stop her in her tracks and steal all the breath from her lungs. Freens clothes fell from her arms onto the floor, all but forgotten as Becky stared in awe, drinking in the sight of her lovers naked body like a woman parched.

Freens hands were wrapped around a pull-up bar, and the muscles in her back flexed as she lifted herself up and down. Her skin gleamed with a shiny layer of sweat, and the ridges and planes of her body stood out in sharp contrast with every fluid motion. Low grunts of exertion escaped at the start and end of each pull-up, but she seemed to perform the repetitive exercise effortlessly, as though she weighed nothing at all. Becky knew otherwise. Shed felt that hard body on top of hers more times than she could count, and although Freen was noticeably leaner, she was packed with muscle.

Beckys hands itched to feel said muscles, but she remained stock still, hypnotized by Freens movements. Her eyes flicked down to the curve of Freens ass, which flexed along with the rest of her body as she tensed. It has no right to be that perfect, Becky thought—the only complete thought her sluggish brain could form. Her gaping mouth went completely dry, while other parts of her became noticeably wetter. She gulped, and a soft whimper escaped her throat before she could stifle it.