wolf wife

Since everyone was asking me to continue the book. here I am. thank you for your support. please keep supporting freen and becky as well. love you everyone.

.

.

.

Freen g!p

After her shower, Freen sauntered into the kitchen in black workout shorts and one of Becky's Wicked t-shirts. Becky looked up from chopping carrots and forgot to breathe. Her girlfriend always looked sexy as hell with wet hair, but more so now than ever, it seemed. She felt a pang of want in her core, but pushed it aside in favor of getting Freen fed. "Hey, baby," she said. "Your steaks are in the fridge. The salad will take another couple minutes to prep and then I'll heat a pan for them."

Freen nodded. "Can I help?"

"There's another cutting board in there." Becky pointed at a cupboard with the butt of her knife. "You can do the cucumbers."

Freen set up next to Becky and went to work. She'd bump her hip against Becky's occasionally, barely catch her glance, then smile to herself. Becky would've scolded her for unsafe movements in the kitchen since they were using knives, but watching her try to flirt was too cute, and truth be told, it was working. Freen was just really hot. It wasn't her fault.

Kitchen work went twice as fast with the two of them, and before long they had a large mixing bowl full of lettuce and spinach, sliced vegetables, and a sprinkling of chopped nuts. "Mm, this looks so good," Becky sighed.

Freen shrugged. "It's okay. Needs more bacon bits." She stepped behind Becky and pressed herself against Becky's back, hands settling on her hips. "Becky...I'm hungry."

Becky bit her lip. She felt Freen's erection against her ass, hard and hot, but decided to play coy. "If you let go I can pre-heat the skillet..."

"More hungry for you than steak," Freen murmured against her ear. She nipped at the lobe and the sensation pricked at Becky's side.

Becky giggled. "I love how that actually does mean a lot, coming from you. Is this 'I'm-glad-we're-alive' sex you're wanting to have?"

"Not quite." Freen's hands slipped up to her breasts, where they massaged and squeezed over her top. Becky's legs weakened slightly; she leaned back into Freen. "That would've been out back," Freen husked, "in the shadows, while I still had blood on my coat. You would've had to get on your hands and knees on the pavement, flip up your skirt, let me rip your panties off and fucking mount you."

Becky groaned, the imagery sending a flood of wetness to her pussy. Dinner could wait. Without a further word, she grabbed a towel from the rack and dragged Freen from the kitchen to their living room. Freen let out a low growl of approval when Becky stopped to strip out of her top, the blonde following suit to toss her t-shirt on the coffee table. Becky yanked down her skirt and panties, sprawling back on their couch as she kicked them off. "I don't know how you do this to me," Becky worked out as Freen crawled into her lap, kissing her neck. Becky threw her bra to the side. "Just...one minute I'm making dinner, and the next you have me reduced to a naked, wanting mess, so horny for your cock I can't stand it."

Freen sucked at her pulse point, hot tongue and soft lips pressing kisses to her neck. "How do you want me to fuck you, Becky?" she whispered against Becky's lips. "I bet you want my big wolf dick, don't you?" She kissed her, short but rough, a hard press, and licked lightly at Becky's lips as she finished.

Becky moaned against her mouth. "Shit," she whimpered. She grabbed mindlessly at Freen, wanting to pull her closer. "Want it so bad."

Freen grinned, her hazel eyes gleaming with feral excitement. "You want my knot, Becky? Want me to plug you with my cock and fill you up? Want me to breed you like a wife?"