Chapter 10: Family

The description of this story has got a 100 reads already. AAHHHHHHH. I might sound like I'm exaggerating, but it's a huge success for me. So thank you thank you thank you soooo much

Enjoy ~

I walk down the pathway of this dirt road, my body completely covered in a body suit with the hood on

After I came back home, I immediately got the text that my work has been done. All smoothly. Llyod's men checked the CCTV footage but found nothing inside. The outside footage was already deleted, he has installed more guards after each and every of his warehouse and told them to make sure they check every person coming inside.

Well I don't need to worry my pretty head about it since my job has already been done.

Reaching my destination, I smirk looking at the man standing in front of me covered in a heavy manly body suit too. He nods at me. I take the file from his head and open it make sure it's the right one.

I grin and then take out 2 envelopes out of my back pocket and hand them to him. He nods at me once again and then leaves.

I see a bench a few feet away. Walking there I sit on it and relax for a few seconds and then open the file again.

This file is not some ordinary file. It has details of every important person Lorenzo has killed.

When the distraction was taking place in one of the ordinary warehouses, a spy of mine was stealing this file from the main warehouse.

And they still did not suspect anything and I doubt they will since Lorenzo isn't the capo anymore do no one actually keeps a check on these files. It's Llyod's file that are being protected and more important right now.

Coming back to the file, I open it and start looking at every single person wanting to find anything on my mom, Gabriela Gonzalez.

If this file doesn't have her name, it clearly means that they are either trying to hide it or they actually haven't killed my mom.

Trying to find anything about the Volkov's or the Gonzalez's, I come upon a name, Valadimir Volkov. He is Russian but I have no idea who he is. Eh! He could be someone with the same last name as ours.

It shouldn't concern me since he's already dead.

Looking through every single page and almost sitting for about 2 hours, I grimace not finding anything about mom.

Now I have to check their warehouse once again by myself and see if I can find any other file they have. I'll even steal Llyod's file if that is what I have to do.

I stand up and stretch myself then start walking back to our house here.

--------------------

I told Derrick everything via phone call since he is at the Russo mansion and I'm at our house in Italy here and he had the same reaction as me.

I change my clothes into some other outfit.

(Serenity's outfit)

I grab my car I bought here and, start the engine and drive off to the Russo's.

-----------------

After a good 30 minutes, I reach the Mansion. The guards let me enter once they see my face. I park my car in the garage and then make my way to the front door.

Since it's only day time and the people in this house are careless, I just open the door and walk inside.

Walking to the living room, I see Bella sitting and petting Luna who is sitting on her lap and purring. Austin who is humming a song in his mind since I don't see any earphones on him. The kids sitting on the floor, Lucia drawing in her sketch book and Luciano just sitting there and watching a game video on his iPad.

Bella looks at my direction then smiles and motions me to sit beside her. I walk up to her and sit beside her. Luna sees me and immediately jumps onto my lap.

"Where are your parents?" I ask her since I don't see them around.

"They will be gone for a few a whole day today, I think they are somewhere enjoying their time. After dad retired from his duty of don. He has been taking mom to so many different places and enjoying and spending every single moment with her" She says with a smile on her face.

I can say she craves for a love life like her parents have, but she doesn't have the heart to after her last heartbreak leaving her with her kids.

I just hum and focus my attention back to my Luna.

After some time Derrick walks into the living room, stumbling slightly with a white bandage wrapped around his right ankle.

"Whats up with you?" I ask.

"Well I might have just accident scrubbed my leg a bit too aggressively after Luna peed on it" he says slightly grimacing and looking at Luna with disgust.

"Luna peed on your leg?" asks Austin, all of a sudden looking too excited in the conversation.

Derrick just nods at his question.

Austin then looks at Luciano, smirks then calls his name. Luciano looks at his direction and by the look of his face I can say he heard the conversation too and knows whats coming next from Austin's mouth.

"Now I know that why you and Lucia are do different because it's... LUNA WHO IS YOUR TWIN BAHAHAHAHA" Austin says laughing.

Next you know there is screaming all of a sudden since Luciano is chasing Austin with a knife in his hand.

This family

☘️☘️☘️

A special thanks to SilentedReader for being my first ever supporter in this book🫶.

Vote
Comment
Share