Chapter 18: Cáfe

Dang it

Dang it

I groan looking at the long queue of people outside the Cafe. It's a cafe plus an ice cream parlour and I'm here to get ice cream for the kids.

It's always me who had to do this, like why? Is it because I'm the middle child?

What else could it be?

First I woke by Luciano jumping on the bed just for me to get ice cream since they finished all at last movie night. Next I slipped in the bathroom while taking a shower and my legs Hurt like crazy. Then to add spice onto it I accidentally choked twice on my food during breakfast which made tears fall down my eyes.

Next what? Am I going to see the love of my life with somebody else?

As if you have one

...

Shut up

I look down at my phone when I get a text from Austin saying he wants his favourite mint ice cream.

I personally hate them. Me and Austin never had any similar choices.

He's probably adopted or we found him the dumpster

I'm pretty sure it's the latter.

I release a sigh of breath of relaxation when I see that it's finally my turn. I tell the hotdog looking blonde guy what I need and he scurries off. I look here and there in the cafe to pass time when I notice-- wait what?

Serenity is sitting at a two person's table with a guy opposite to her. I rub my eyes to check if it's actually her or I have just got Serenity fever which I'm pretty sure is not healthy.

Right?

I look again trying to squint my eyes because of how far she is sitting but I can still see her and that guy too.

Wasn't a week ago she was at a club all drunk? After that call, all I had been thinking that time was if she actually reached home or not despite the fact that Derrick dropped her home. But now as I look at her here, I can say that instead of reaching home, she reached here.

I'm shook

The blonde guy comes back and gives me my stuff. I pay and head over to her.

As I near her, I hear her laughing to whatever the guy said and I feel something burning in my heart which I have no clue what it is.

But another thing I also notice is her outfit and I have to see 'dang it' another time today.