Chapter 23: Bedroom

Double update you'll >>>3

Llyod brought me inside making me sit on the living room couch. He sat beside me and asked holding my hand gently with both his hands.

"You ok?"

I nodded.

"Words amore"

I rolled my eyes at this "I'm fine Llyod, trust me"

"Hmm. I do" he said satisfied.

He then added, "So how did it go? How did your father react?"

"Completely sus. He didn't believe me even though thats what he wanted me do. He did force out a yeah but it clearly shows how he don't trust me"He looked like deep in thought for a moment then spoke, "we need to do more to make him believe you"

"Yeah"

"Did he say anything else?" He asked.

"Hm. He did ask me if I'll take over the Italian mafia since I apparantly 'killed' you all or will I just let it go"

"Okay? And what did you say?"

"I said that o don't wanna be the Italians donna since I did it to take revenge on my mom" I said then looked at Llyod to see a smirk plastered on his face

"What?" I asked monotonously.

"Italian Donna, hm?" He smirked.

"Well I can even murder you right now since there are no guards here and become the Donna but you know how kind I am. I even lied to my father for you" I said sarcastically.

He let out a dark chuckle then leaned his face close to mine. I leaned my head back which made it the backrest. His hands on either side of me.

"If you're that eager let me tell you, you don't need to kill me to become the Italian mafia Donna, hm?" He whispered.

"And how is that Mr. Russo?" I whispered back.

"By marr—"

Before he could say the next words I shoved him back with my index finger on his chest.

"Keep dreaming Mr. Russo. I'm going to take a nap. Byee"

I heard him mumble something under his breath but didn't quiet his words.

"Did you say something?"

"No"

I mumbled an okay and went upstairs in the direction of the bedrooms. I heard footsteps behind me but paid no mind to it.

Llyod came up beside me, "You should take that bedroom" he said pointing to one of the bedrooms in the hallway.

I went over to that room, opened it and saw a medium sized room with a king sized bed, a full body mirror, a vanity table, bookshelves and so on.

"It looks used though" I remarked.

"Yeah, it's ours" he said like its the most obvious thing in the world.

"What?" I turned back around and look at him with wide eyes.

"We're sharing a room" he moves his head in the corner of the room and I see my luggage there.

How come I didn't notice it?

"Yeah! No" I said then started to walk out of the rrom but he held me by my arm.

"Listen Serenity, we don't have any other option. There are only four rooms here. One will have my parents, the other with Bella and the kids, third Austin will be sharing with Nick and Derrick is already staying at hour house here" he explained

"Well then I can also stay there, I don't need to stay here" I said.

"You can but we both know there is someone out there following you, the same person who sent you the video. It's not safe. Please?" He pleaded.

"Fine but I'm sleeping on the be—" I looked at the bed to see it completely messy. Who knows what he has done on the bed. "—couch. I'll sleep on the couch"

"You sure you won't be uncomfortable"

"Yes" I replied confidently. I have went through so much training in my life. He really thinks I can't sleep on an uncomfortable couch.

"Alright go on then. I'll go and take a nap too" saying he went to make the bed. I grabbed a blanket from the closet then laid down on the couch.

I see as he changes the sheets and pillow covers. Then spray some sort of scent. He sprayed it gently and teasingly showing how he gets to sleep on the comfortable long sized bed.

I thought he would sprawl out in the middle of the bed but instead sleeps on the very end of the bed and even place a few pillows in the middle. He switches off the lights making it completely dark.

I could feel her tossing and turning on that uncomfortable couch

"Serenity you can sleep on the bed. I'm not going to eat you" I explained.

"No thanks. Just go to sleep" she sassed back.

I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable but I can't even force her to come sleep on the same bed as me. I need to respect her privacy no matter how much I like him.

Yeah I do

But I need to be patient with her before I take her out on a date. Also solve this problem with her dad.

I turned to my side and closed my eyes, my back facing here. A few minutes later I feel her stop turning and then seconds later I feel a dip on the bed on the other end. I pretendes to sleep as to not send her back to the couch.

I felt her body hover over mine and she waves her hand in front of my face as to check if I'm really sleeping or not.

She then pokes my cheek and nose very slowly and cautiously even applying a little bit of pressure on my cheek.

When she is satisfied that I have slept. I feel her setting the pillows properly between us and getting under the covers, a small sigh of relief coming out of her mouth.

I lips turned upwards at ber actions and also with happiness because I know she is comfortable now.

I slept with a smile on my face.

☘️☘️☘️

Same bedroom troupe?😏 *Wiggles eyebrows*

See yea💞