𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

Here I am, sitting in detention all because of fucking Chase. I've never got a detention before. Never, ever.

"First detention, sunshine?" Chase whispered in my ear. "Yes, all because of you." I rolled my eyes. "That's not my fault." He defended.

"Yes if you never dumped water on me we would have been fine." I slump back in my chair, this uncomfortable, hard, cold chair. That I had to sit in for the next 2 hours.

"I know I'm fine thanks for telling me" He smirked. "Your to cocky." I shove him away. "You two! No talking." The teacher pointed at us.

"I wasn't talking. She started talking to me" Chase told the teacher. "You asshole that's not true!, He started talking to me!" I told the teacher as well.

"I don't care. Both of you shut your mouths or you'll do a 1000 word essay" He rolled his eyes.

I sigh, this is gonna be one long ass class.

The last hour went by so slow. I felt like a day had already past. When is this going to end? I never want a detention again.

20 more minutes till I leave and go home, be in my comfy bed. "Sir can I leave early, I have a uh relative in the hospital." I lie to the teacher.

"Yeah let me call your family to make sure your not lying to me. Who do I call?" He asked picking up the phone.

"Uh my brother my mom and dad aren't in town right now" I give him Levi's number as I know he would cover up for me.

"Yes, Uh huh. I understand. Thank you I'll let her know." He puts the phone down after saying such short words.

"He will be here in 10 minutes, he said bring Chase with you though" I turn around to see a smirk on his face.

"Just stay away from me" I keep my distance as I say my goodbyes to the teacher and wait outside. He steps closer to me.

"Back away" I take a step away from him. "But I'm colddd" He whined like a child. "You have a hoodie, wear it" I tell him.

"You're so annoying, you can't help your favorite person warm up? I could die!" He's so over dramatic.

"Good." I rolled my eyes at his childish actions. I see my brothers car pull up as I happily go to sit in the passenger seat but Dylan is already sitting there.

I mentally groan to myself before getting in the back. "So, lil sis. Want to tell me why you got detention" Dylan speaks as Levi starts to drive.

"It was Chases fault." I cross my arms over my chest. "No it wasn't that was completely all your fault!" He argued.

"No it wasn't! That was all you because you wanted to dump water over me" i hate him so much.

"And? I already told you." He scoffed. "No you didn't! You said you didn't want to tell me the reason!" I turn to face him.

"Because your an idiot and why would I tell you" He looked at me. "Because I need to know a reason why you did it!" I explained.

"Didnt know I needed a reason!" He rolled his eyes. "Ugh, Just shut up. Your such an asshole" I turn to face the window. "Me an asshole? Your the biggest asshole I've ever met" He told me.

"Me? Seriously? Have you even met yourself" I said confused. "Yes I have, My brain tells me your the biggest asshole out of the both of us." He tapped his temples.

"Well your brain is wrong." I simply told him trying to stay calm. "No your just an idiot"

"How am I the idiot? You literally got F's all of 8th grade!" It's true, He got all F's all of 8th grade because he's just a dumbass and didn't pay attention.

"So! That was one year" He exclaimed. "Alright you to break it up." Dylan chuckles. "Want McDonald's?" Levi asked pulling into a McDonald's.

"Yess!" I happily get out of the car and head inside the restaurant. I see a cute looking boy send me a smile.

I return it but then he looks like he's about to piss himself. I have a confused frown on my face as I turn around.

Dylan Levi and Chase are sending the sweet boy dirty glares. "Seriously?" I groan knowing I'll never get a boyfriend when them around.

"20 piece nuggets, A small fry, and a medium Sweet tea" I tell the cashier with a smile. The rest of the boys get their food.

As we are waiting for the food I have the sudden urge to go to the bathroom. "I have to use the restroom I'll be right back" I tell them and head to the bathrooms.

I bump into a solid chest. It's that cute boy from earlier. "Oh hey!" I greet excitedly. "Hi" He smiled a little bit.

"I'm sorry about my brothers and their friend." I tell him. "It's okay. They are just a little intimidating." He chuckled and scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Yeah they are big teddy bears once you get to know them" I explain, just not Chase he's always an asshole.

He just smiled, "So uh, I was wondering if you wanted to go out, sometime?" He asked kindly.

"Sure! I would love to." I take out my phone. "Here put your number in my phone" I smile handing him my phone.

I save the contact. "What's your name?" I asked him. "Matt, What's yours?" He took out his phone.

I texted him a 'hi' so he knows it's me. "Daniella or Dani" i grin ear to ear. "Good to know, I'll text you" He smirked and walked away.

Yayy I made a frienddd!

I smile happily before entering the bathroom.

I head back to the boys as they had the food. We all walk back to the car.

"Guys I made a friend!" I say excitedly. "Oh that's amazing Dani, who?" Dylan asked. "Surprised you talked to someone without scaring them away." Chase said which made Levi chuckle.

I give him a glare. "Your supposed to be my brother Levi" I smack his head. "Anyway it's that boy that you guys scared off! He asked me if I wanted to go out with him sometime" I tell them excitedly.

"I hope he treats you right." Dylan kissed the top of my head. "Thanks Dyl." Levi starts driving us home as on the way I was munching on some fries.

Chase goes to grab a few. I swat his hand away, "Did I say you could take my fries?" I raised a brow. "Yes duh" He rolled his eyes taking a few anyway.

"Whatever, loser" I look back out the window.

______

Almost 100 reads? thank u guys so much!

Nah it's the way I'd be swinging if someone stole my fries😡.

Thanks for reading!

Thoughts?

Word count - 1166

- B.