𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

I had an unexpected test today, which stressed me out leading me to take 20 minutes to answer the first question, and I still think I got it wrong.

Right now it's free period, and I'm outside with Taylor around the little fountain area, as the rest of the classes free period is also 73 minutes.

We're discussing on what to get Chase for his birthday, I already had got him something but Taylor didn't know him that well, so we were still thinking.

"What about... flowers?" Taylor suggests. "He's not a girl, Tay!" I giggle when she said that. "What aboutttt" She paused, dragging out the 'about' .

"Oo I know a necklace, but like a chain? You know. Even though a necklace and a chain are the same thing" She explained while I nodded

"That sounds good! We could go after school to find one." After a few minutes the boys start piling themselves onto me and Taylor, on the small bench.

"Daniella!" Matt yelled through half the field, making me flinch. Finally, when he reaches us I answer.

"What?" I asked. "Come with me." He said, taking my arm and dragging me along with him. "Ow, Matt can you let go you're hurting me." I winced.

He didn't say anything, He only walked faster.

He enters the janitors closet and slams the door behind him. "Are you oka- I'm not able to finsih my sentence when he smashes his lips onto mine.

I don't think anything of it and I kiss him back, tangling my fingers into his hair. His hands start roaming, as I try to break the kiss to tell him I'm uncomfortable with him doing that, he pushes the kiss further.

** SA WARNING !! **

"Matt, stop" I tried to say but he wouldn't understand what I'm saying, on how muffled it was.

His hand slipped into my pants and my panties, usually girls would feel pleasure, but right now all I feel is disgust.

He pushes me up against the wall, slipping a finger into me, a sharp pain rushes through my body, maybe he forgot I've never had any sexual moments before.

"Matt." I wince in pain. "You're fine baby." He says in between the kiss. Finally he breaks away but puts a finger to my lips to shush me. He spreads my legs further getting on his knees.

His mouth starts doing his work on my pussy, I feel disgusted, why would he do this? Tears start flowing down my cheeks.

"Matt, stop." I say between a sob. "Does it not feel good, baby?" He says worried. "Please, stop." I said again.

"Fine, you're so fucking pathetic" He mumbled something under his breath leaving the room, upset.

I pulled my pants up, walking out of the janitors closet back to where the others were, keeping my head down.

Mascara was probably all over my cheeks.

"Dani? What the fuck happened?" Alex asked once he saw my face. "N-Nothing."

"Something obviously happened, you can talk to us Dani." Chase said. "He.." I tried to explain but nothing came out.

"He tried to rape me.." i finally said, I've had enough, these past months he has been abusing me.

I'm tired, I'm so tired. I thought relationships were supposed to be fun. But I guess not.

"What?" Levi said.

"What the fuck do you mean he tried to rape you, Dani?" Chase said.

"He.. he touched me, I asked him to stop and he called me pathetic." I start sobbing, again. "Oh my god.." Taylor gasps.

"Come here." Levi opened his arms. I slowly step into his embrace, as he wraps his arms around me resting his chin on my head, caressing my back.

"I'm so fucking sorry, I didn't see sooner, I feel like a piece of shit." Levi said. "It's okay." I mumbled.

"It's not okay"

We break apart as I go to Taylor. 

The boys all start talking about something then walk off. "Guys?" Taylor said confused. "Please don't tell me you're gonna hurt him." I say.

"Please don't.." I said again which made them stop. "But he hurt you!" Alex said furiously. "That don't mean hurt him." I wiped my tears, which only ended up for mascara getting on my hand.

Luckily there wasn't to many people around here, mainly everyone goes to smoke or whatever.

"Fine, do you want to go home?" Levi said softly. I nodded my head slowly before he brought us to the car.

"Wait here I'll go get your stuff." I waited in the car fiddling with my fingers. "We are so sorry we haven't noticed." They apologize over and over.

"I'm sorry this happened." I said again after a few minutes.

"It's not your fault" Taylor said, caressing my hair as my head was on her shoulder.

"Okay I'm back. Let's turn this day around and have a fun day, yeah?" Levi said cheerfully as he entered the car.

"Okay." I said, trying to give the same energy. But it just wasn't coming out. "McDonald's?" I nod my head.

We pull up to the drive thru as everyone orders their food. Alex got a vanilla ice cream cone, with fries as he dips them into the ice cream. Which I thought was a little weird.

I quickly eat my fries happily.

"Let's go back home" my mom went on a business trip after we went to school, with my dad who isn't really around anymore.

Once we get home I quickly run upstairs grabbing Chase's gift, giving it to him now instead of later.

"Chase, can you come here for a second!" I yell from upstairs. I hear footsteps coming to my room, as the door opens.

"I would give this to you later but I wanted to do it now." I hand him the small velvet box. A small smile forms on his face as he opens it.

He takes out the ring, reading the words before chuckling. "I love it. Thank you." He slides the ring on his middle finger.

He slowly steps forward to give me a hug. He wraps his arms around my waist, as I wrap mine around his neck.

We stand there for a a few more minutes which feels like forever.

But all I can say is right now, all I feel is that..

I feel safe in his arms.

_______________

  I am getting a lot of messages that are very rude and hateful, and it's brought down my motivation to write so I'm so sorry.

Some Chase and Dani content for y'all.

Matt is finally gone, well almost.

Thoughts?

Thanks for reading!

Word count - 1108

- B.