𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

I slightly groan, rubbing my eyes.  The sun glared directly at me, making it to bright to open my eyes, as I try to get up I can't.

Finally opening my eyes, I see Chase, laying on top of me, not thinking anything if it I close my eyes and went back to sleep.

Surprisingly I'm comfortable.

Not even 20 minutes later I'm woken up, "DANI! Have you seen cha- ohhh." I could hear Levi's smirk.

"What do you want." I asked covering my face with my hands. "Nothing chase just didn't return last night so I wondered if he left or not, guess he didn't.."  He winked, while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Can you close my curtains, please. It's not supposed to be this bright in October." I complained.

"You're barley awake and complaining already?" He chuckled while closing my curtains. "Well whenever you go love birds are up, come downstairs!" He smiled softly then left the room.

I grab my phone, scrolling on TikTok, then replying to people I probably forgot to text back.

Chase stirred a little in his sleep before opening his eyes. "Hi." He said in his morning voice, making him seem 100 times more attractive then he already is.

What.

"Hi!" I said back happily. "Wait Dani, did I sleep the whole night?" He said worried, but also confused.

"If you meant you didn't wake up or anything through out the night, then yeah you slept the whole night, like a baby." I said.

"Oh.. okay." He just placed his head back on my chest. "Levi said to meet him downstairs once we wake up." I played with his hair softly.

"Levi can wait, I'm tired." He mumbled.

"Come on, get up" I pushed his a little bit, "Fine." He got up, running his hands through his hair. I get up finally happy he got up because I've been needing the bathroom for awhile.

Finishing what I needed to, I go back into my room brushing through my hair then heading downstairs.

"You needed me?" I said curiously to Levi who was on the couch, eating a bowl of cereal. "Oh, guess we're we are going!" He said excitedly

"Mom is taking us all to France!" He cheered, "Oh my god!" I said just as excited, "Yes! And our flight leaves in 6 hours so go pack!" He ushered me to pack, that explains why everyone mainly has a suitcase and a small bag.

"Wait how many days?" I asked curiously, "3 weeks!" Oh my god 3 weeks? That's like heaven.

I rush upstairs getting out my suitcase, "hmm" I hummed trying to find what outfits to pack. I go to sit on my bed, only to sit on something hard.

I gasped and got right up, Chase was still asleep on my bed. "Chase.." I nudged him a little bit. He grabbed my waist pulling me to him, immediately wrapping his arms around me.

"Come on get up.. guess what." He mumbled a what, "We're going to france!" I told him with a smile, "Really?" He said surprised. "Yeah."

"Wake up." He groans before getting up, "Now stay awake this time." I point a finger at him. "Go downstairs and talk to Levi."

He leaves the room and I get right back to packing, I packed 7 outfits, 2 extra pants, 3 hoodies, 4 different pairs of shoes, all converse's of course.

And all other things, like my body mists, jewelry, deodorant, all that stuff. Happy with how it looks, I close my suitcase and zip it up.

I leave my suitcase in my room, and head back downstairs. "All packed?" Levi asked as I nodded my head

Grabbing a apple, I took a bite out of it.

Mom comes into the kitchen as I go up to her giving her a big hug, "Thank you, mama." She kisses my temple before smiling.

"Of course." She squeezes me one more time before letting me go, "The airport is 3 hours away so if we want to get there on time we should leave around 3:45." Mom explained.

It's currently 2:00 so one more hour.

"Are you excited, Mia cara?" My mom played with my hair. "Yeah, thank you so much mom." I give her a big smile.

***

Right now, we are heading to the airport, everyone squished in the back, and the trunk full of suitcases.

Dylan sat in the front with mom because he claimed 'he's older and deserves to sit away from us.' Which is so stupid, I totally called shot gun way before he ever thought of calling it.

I'm on my phone, texting a few of my online friends. I think it's nice to have online friends.

I've been friends with Madison, for a few years now and we are closer than ever. Even if we are just online she's my best friend.

"Who are you texting?" Levi asked, being nosy as always. "My friend.." I said, pushing his head away from my phone.

"Mhm your friend, hmm." He smirked. "It's a girl.." I started. "Oh.. never mind then." He continued to do what he was doing.

Chase is more distant, he's just staring out the window not saying anything, he rested his head on his head, a blank expression on his face, his eyes are darker than usual.

"Are you okay?" I said softly, so no one else in the car heard. He flinched and looked at me. "Are you okay?" I repeated.

"I'm okay." He just looked back out the window. "Are you sure?." I asked again, wanting to make sure he was alright.

"I'm fine, I promise. Just thinking." He promised.

"Okay, you know I'm here for you right?" He nodded, I gave him a smile.

He returns it and looks back out the window.

I really hope he is okay.

"Okay, we are almost at the airport, we will have a 6 hour ish flight then do a car ride of 3 hours." My mom told everyone.

I go on my phone back to texting people.

But all I could think about was Chase, and hoping he was okay.

_______________

Guys guess what! Me and my crush actually had a conversation today, and we sat next to each other!

I feel so bad for chase.

Thanks for reading!

Thoughts?

Word count - 1058

- B.