𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐

It's been a week since everything happened and I've tried my best to avoid Chase. I do feel bad, but I'm to embarrassed to face him.

Taylor has been teasing me non stop, but also didn't tell the others so I'm happy she kept it to herself.

"You can't ignore him forever, y'know." Taylor comforts me as I ranted to her. "She's right, you can't. Talk to me, sunshine." Chase comes out of nowhere.

"Fine.."  I mumbled.

"Why are you acting as if I just killed your cat?" He said as we made our way up to our room. "I don't know.." I shrug my shoulders slowly.

"Why are you avoiding me." He gets straight to the point. "I don't know I just feel weird about it.. Like I didn't know what would happen after I felt like you would like ignore me and you just wanted a quick fling." I fiddled with my fingers, avoiding eye contact.

"But you're the one avoiding me. Why would I do that to you." He said softly which broke my heart. "Because you're known as a fuck boy." After I said that I immediately regretted it.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean for it to come out like that." I apologized before he could say anything. "It's fine, I know."

"Listen, I haven't been with anyone since 3 years ago, when I realized I actually loved you." He admitted.

"What.." I said shocked.

"You heard me Dani. I've been in love with you since day one, I wasn't sure if it was real or just a small feeling. But fuck, sunshine it hasn't gone away. 3 years ago I realized it wasn't just a small feeling. It was something way bigger than that. Something more. And I know I sound corny as fuck right now. But I'm serious. I love everything about you. Everything. I wish I could say Im kidding when I think about you every second of the day. It's always been you. Always. And it fucking pained me to see you with Matt. I like you so fucking much, and honestly you make the world such a happier place. I want to kill anyone who makes you upset in any way." He explained in one breath.

Right now, I have no idea what to say.

"W-What." I finally look at him in the eyes.

"I. Like. You."  He said again.

"I-I like you to. I was going to tell you but I didn't know if you felt the same. I always thought you were being extra nice I never told you because I didn't want to get rejected. It's kind of nice to know you liked me this whole time. But oh my god is it shocking? I think I'm dreaming. Pinch me. this can't be re-" I get cut off as he smashes his lips onto mine.

This time it has more meaning, it's more slow and passionate. "You're finally mine." He whispered.

"I'm finally yours." A small smile forms on my face.

"Let's make food, I'm hungry." I said after a few minutes of silence because.. 1: I'm hungry. 2: it was getting awkward, but a comfortable awkwardness.

"Want to make cookies?" I ask getting out all the stuff I needed. "Sure, I'll set the oven."

While he does that, I get out my phone and text Maddie.

Me, BTW! Me and chase are finally dating!

Mads, No way!! Since we are saying good news. I'm moving to Miami next month!!

Me, OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! YAY

Mads, IM SO EXCITED

Me, WHERE IN MIAMI?

Mads, THE CITY

Me, NO WAY! That's where I am!!!

Mads, OMG!!

I quickly let her know that I had to go, but I'm still so excited.

"Okay I set the oven."

"Oh, I forgot the eggs. Can you get me three from the fridge." I ask him. He nods his head while getting the eggs.

He sets them down on the table, as I start to mix everything together. He stands behind me, and wraps his arms around my waist, resting his head on top of mine.

"Taste." I hand him a spoon of the batter, he puts the spoon in his mouth. "It's good."

I roll up my sleeves, as I start to roll the cookie dough into balls. My hands get greasy really fast. "Do you think this is enough for everyone?" I asked Chase, turning my head a little so I can look at him.

"It should be enough, unless Levi eats them all." I chuckle at his response.

"Hi guys! What are we making." Levi strolls into the kitchen happily. "Cookies" I said. Levi raises a questioning eyebrow at the position me and Chase were in.

"Did it finally happen?" He smirked. We don't say anything, but I'm pretty sure by our faces he could tell.

"Oh my god it totally did! I'm so happy for you guys." He squealed. "But if you hurt her, I will fight you." Levi sent a quick glare at Chase.

"I'd never." He kissed my temple. "Oh my gosh I can't wait to tell the others!" He skips out of the kitchen.

We were going to do that but I guess Levi beat us at it. I shrug my shoulders. I go to put the cookies in the oven.

I head into the living room, Chase not to far behind me. Honestly I forgot to others were here. "Oh hi guys!"

I take a seat on the couch as Chase plops right down next to me. "Do you guys have something you want to tell us?" Connor raised a brow.

"Uhm so- "THEY ARE DATING!" Levi cuts me off. "Yeah." Is all I say. "Finally. I mean we knew it would happen at some point but you know!"

"This could mean we could go on double dates." Taylor gasped. "Yes!" Levi said happily,

"Let's watch a movie!" Levi pops up and goes to turn on the tv. Chase groans and pulling me closer to him.

France has been fun so far, we went to see the Eiffel Tower, which was so pretty. And then we explored a little bit more. It's sad to realize next week it's over.

Having to go back to school, stress, all of that.

It's so peaceful here, everything is way better just being able to be with my family and not having to worry about anything, is so much better than actually being at home.

"Oh, Dani have you heard from Samantha at all? I tried texting her because Mama Smith wanted her to come along to, but she hasn't answered anyone. I'm worried about her." Taylor speaks up.

"Actually, I haven't. I'm worried about her to. Maybe she's just at home? But then again she did tell me her dad was a bitch so." I shrug my shoulders.

"Oh.. we will see her soon though, hopefully."

I love how everyone here (expect for my brothers, obviously) look at my mom as a mom figure to. Honestly If I was my own friend, I would to.

She's that caring, overprotective kind of mom. She would do anything for anyone. Even if it might her getting injured in the process

I honestly look up to my mom so much.

We have on nightmare before Christmas, because it is hallothanksmas so you already know!

We all break into short chatter through out the movie, I wouldn't wish to be anywhere else right now.

____________

Omg guys. I found my crushes snap but I have no clue if I should add him... I'm so scared and it's the weekend so maybe he will forget I added him by Monday, right? Ugh, crushes are so confusing.

Thanks for reading!

Thoughts?

Word count - 1292

- B