𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

This whole week, trying to keep my distance from the boys was very hard but I didn't want to loose Matt.

He was my first boyfriend and it's only been 2 weeks of us being together, I don't want it to end that fast.

I learned that I could still hang out with the boys if Matt wasn't around and I was in my house, Obviously I felt bad from keeping it from Matt, but I can't just ghost them out of nowhere.

Right now I was in the backyard with the others. I barley talked to them today and I felt kind of bad.

My head was on the table and my leg was bouncing softly. "Hey, are you alright?" Jayden came and took a seat next to me.

"Mhm" I nodded my head. "What's wrong? I know something's up." He rubbed my back softly.

Suddenly I just let everything out to him. Tears start rolling down my cheeks because of how stressed I was.

"I don't want to loose you guys but I don't want to loose Matt." Jayden engulfs me into a hug as I start sobbing into his chest.

"Look, if Matt really liked you he would understand if you try and talk to him about it. He should understand, just talk to him." He told me.

"Okay I'll try." I wipe my tears.

"That's my girl." He hugs me one last time before giving me a small smile and leaving to play football with the boys.

Maybe I should talk to him. He would understand right?

***

"No. I don't want you talking to them." Matt tells me. "Please Matt i grew up with them. It's not easy just ditching them like that. I can't loose you or them." I get frustrated.

"Please, Matt you have to understand." I begged him. "If you really wanted us to be together, then you would listen." He cupped my face with his hands.

"Alright?" He said softer than before.

He placed on small peck on forehead.

"You know, you should really try for nose surgery, you know I like girls with button noses." He winked at me.

"What.." I whispered. I want to go home. I need my brothers. "Kidding, Baby, I'm just kidding." He smiled.

"Oh. Well I'm going to head out now.." I fiddled with my fingers before leaving.

Well that comment really hurt.

I wanted to go in bed, curl up into a ball and cry. He just brought up one of my biggest insecurities. But it was a joke, why am I so upset.

Stop being dramatic, Daniella.

I started to walk home because Matt had picked me up.

Matt - Remember I don't want you talking to them.

He texted me.

I sighed frustrated and put my phone in my pocket, soon I start to get lost. I had no idea where I was, tears were flooding my cheeks, and it was dark out.

I call the first contact I see.

Me - "Hello?"

Chase - "Why the fuck are you calling me."

I didn't realize I had called Chase.

Me - "Sorry, I just needed someone to pick me up. I'll call Levi"

Chase - "Stay put where are you?"

At least he was being nice to me. Honestly I didn't know what I would have done if he was in his shitty mood.

Me - "I don't know. I'll send you my location."

Chase - "Jesus Christ, Dani. Why are you that far?"

Me - "I was at Matt's house."

Chase - "Alright, I'll be right there"

He hung up as I silently waited on a curb.

An old looking person that seemed about homeless, he looked like a bum. His hair was all messy, he had a long beard, his clothes were ripped.

He looked drunk.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing out here all alone." He slurred at me. "I- uh I'm waiting for somebody.." I inch further away from him.

"Well that person don't seem to be here right now.." He started walking closer to me. "Can you back up a little bit?" I asked him kindly.

He chuckled for a little bit before taking a piece of my hair as he started to twirl it around his finger.

"So.. gorgeous." He reeked of alcohol. "Please go away." I whispered.

A sudden beep makes me jump.

"Dani, what's wrong" Jayden comes and pulls me away from the old man. "I went to talk to Matt like you said to do.." I trailed off.

"So, what did he say?" He brought me to the car. "Hurtful things, I don't wanna talk about it." I looked down at my lap.

"That's totally okay, D. Just know we are here for you." Levi told me as he took my hand in his slightly squeezing it.

"Thank you, Levi" I put my head on his shoulder. "Of course, your my little sister I'll always care about you." He kissed my head softly.

Sometimes I hated having as much brothers as I did. But there was times were I cherished it because of how comforting they can be.

I know they will always be there for me. They haven't left my side ever since I was born, Obviously.

Most siblings usually part with each other after they grow old but I could never imagine leaving my brothers.

My brothers will always protect me. No matter if it's a girl that hurts me, obviously they wouldn't hurt the girl. They would just tell them some hurtful but true things.

And I'm glad I got Taylor with me now. I think it will be good to finally have a friend that's a girl. I've grew up with these boys all my life.

"Do you guys want McDonald's." Levi said happily. "You're going to make me fat with all these McDonald's stops." I say playfully.

"But that's okay, McDonald's is so good." He pat his belly. "Look I have a little belly from all the McDonald's" He lifted his shirt and showed me nothing but his 6 pack.

"You do not have a little stomach." I laugh at him. "So your saying I have a big stomach?" He lifted an eyebrow at me.

"No I'm saying you have abs not any fat." I pat his shoulder softly. "Ohhh thank you my favorite sister ever" He squeezed me tightly.

"I'm your only sister" I giggle at him. "You never know if any of our brothers are gonna turn into girls." He shrugged.

"Dylan reminds me of a girl." Levi chuckled.

"Hey!" Dylan said from the back of the car.

______

1k reads? Thank you guys sm🥹

My writing is slacking, help😭😭

If there is any grammar mistakes ignore them pleaseee

Thanks for reading!

Thoughts?

Word count - 1115

- B.