𝙤𝙣𝙚. special grade sorcerer y/n

It has been two days.

Two days since Meimei and Utahime were deployed to their mission, who until now, weren't able to come back.

It was supposed to be a fellow third year who should come and check-up on them.

Yet it has also been two days since the third year, special grade sorcerer named Y/N had also gone to her own mission and is just still on her way back to Tokyo.

Hence why the three mischievous second years were sent to save two of their senpais.

"Utahime senpai, we were worried about you" Ieri Shoko, second year, says as Gojo picks on the poor girl.

"Satoru, it's not nice to pick on the weak" Geto Suguru, a fellow second year Jujutsu High student, and special grade sorcerer, says as he ascends the stairs.

"What kind of idiot picks on strong ones Suguru?" Gojo replies which further pissed off the other third year.

"You really! I'm your senpai!" Utahime fumes in anger.

"The only senpai I respect is Y/N" Gojo boasts as he wears a stupid grin on his face.

"Not even me?" Meimei comments on the side, a subtle amused expression gracing her face.

"You're alright Mei-san" he responds. "You're strong too, but I respect Y/N-senpai the most"

"Plus, she's a special grade, like us" he added.

"She would not believe that though" Geto said as he finally reaches them.

"That's true!" Utahime agrees. "Nobody likes you!"

"Jokes on you, Y/N-senpai likes me!"

"I don't"

Suddenly they all turned to the new voice they heard. They haven't felt her presence earlier at all, not even Meimei who had her crows all over the place, her movements were like of a ninja, smoothly sneaking in without any sound and suddenly appearing in front of them.

"Y/NNNNN" Utahime runs up to her and hides behind her back as he points on Gojo.

"He's picking on me again!"

"Y/N-senpai!" Gojo runs up to her with open arms but Y/N turned her body sideways which made him shamelessly get shoved to the ground.

"Ha! Serves you right!" Utahime scoffs.

Gojo stood up and pat the dust from his uniform and pouted. "Y/N-senpai I missed you, you know"

But the girl named Y/N just rolled her eyes jokingly.

"Y/N-san, welcome back" Geto greets and Y/N gave her a smile.

"Good to see you again, Geto"

"This isn't fair" Gojo grumbles on the side.

"Uhuh" Y/N crossed her arms and turned to the three second years.

"And what happened to the veil?" She smirked, her question suddenly made the trio stunned in their places.

━━━━━━━━━━━

"One of you three said they would cast a veil themselves and left your assistant supervisor behind, didn't you? And then you forgot the veil. Come forward."

The three second years kneeled in front of their teacher as two of them snitched the person on the middle who raised his hands and said:

"Sensei! Why don't we stop this hunt for the culprit!"

"So it's you, Satoru"