𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. trapped

For some reason, Y/N never wanted to wake up today. Her brain is already telling her to get up, yet her body doesn't want to. She's fighting her thoughts and praying that someone would help her up as she has still have to hold classes.

After a good old ten minutes, she finally opened her eyes, fighting fatigue and got up and got ready.

For the first time, she went to class late.

And just like the past few days, she just made them practice.

Maki could no longer keep quiet, so she went to ask her.

"Y/N-sensei, are you alright?"

Y/N perked up at the girl who was genuinely asking her in concern. Y/N just gave her a timid smile.

"Yes, I am. Don't worry Maki" she said.

Maki was going to say something more when a blonde haired man came over to them.

"Y/N-san"

"Nanami" Y/N smiled. "Done with your mission?"

"Yes" the man nodded.

"Is there something I can help you with?" She asked.

But Nanami shook his head. "No, in fact, I am here to help you" he said which made Y/N tilt her head.

"Yaga sensei's order" he added. "You can take a break, I'll be taking over your class for today" he said and Y/N just chuckled.

"No need Nanami. I'm fine"

"Gojo's coming back today"

Hearing that suddenly made her shut up and look away.

"Yaga sensei told me to say that when you insist on not needing help" Nanami said. "But he really is coming back today"

Y/N smirked and shook her head.

'That old man Yaga'

"Very well, I'll leave my students in your hands, Nanami" Y/N pat his shoulder. "Thank you"

She left telling them Nanami will be their teacher for today and went to prepare herself.

She's going to confront Gojo, and she has to be ready for the words she's going to say.

Yet on her way to the dormitory, someone suddenly grabbed her arm which made her reflexively put out her fan and turned swiftly to face the perpetrator and twist his arm and aimed the bladed fan on his throat.

"My, feisty, aren't we?"

"What the fck are you doing here?"

"I came here to take you. What else? I thought you were smart"

No one has ever irritated Y/N in her life but this jerk.

"Me not going to Kyoto means one thing: I don't want to. Don't you understand that? I thought you were smart" she retorted, and this made Naoya's blood boil.

"Enjoy being like that because once you become my wife, you'll only bow down to me"

"Ha! Me? Your wife?" Y/N laughed then had a serious expression. "Even if I get reincarnated in a million times, I will never be your wife and bow down to you" and she threw a smoke bomb which made Naoya close his eyes and cough.

When the smoke cleared, Y/N can no longer be seen. The man cursed and searched for her cursed energy, but he could not sense it anywhere.

Y/N has lowered her cursed energy to zero, and no other jujutsu sorcerer could locate her when she does this except for that one particular person.