𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣. tricked

What was supposed to be a curse hunting competition turned out to be a baseball contest thanks to the great Gojo Satoru.

Megumi and Y/N were completely healed and are now participating in the game, well, Y/N was just watching them play as she let Gojo do all the coaching. This was one sport she's not well-versed of.

And so after Tokyo won, Gojo treated them all to a meal.

And since everyone was tired after, they all just went to their rooms to rest.

Gojo and Y/N walked silently side by side towards the dormitory, that is, until Y/N spoke.

"That curse was one of a kind" she started. "Not only did we not notice its presence, but it noticed mine despite me concealing my cursed energy"

At this, Gojo stopped his tracks and faced her. "I'll investigate it myself, don't worry" he says and flashed his wide grin.

"More importantly! You are not allowed to make me worried!" He pointed at her which made her furrow her eyebrows.

"The heck you're talking about?"

"It means you should not get injured!"

"Gojo, we're sorcerers, it's inevitable"

Gojo was about to say something when he suddenly got tongue-tied.

"We're sorcerers" Right. Forgot about that for a second.

"Whatever! You are not allowed to appear before me with injuries, got that?"

Y/N only shook her head. "I won't die anytime yet" she said. "Bye"

"Wait!" Gojo suddenly pulled her arm.

"What?"

"You...do you have a mission tomorrow?" He asked.

"I don't, why?"

"There's this movie theater that's haunted with curses they say, and I'll be exorcising them, can you accompany me?"

Y/N only stared at him with a blank face.

"Those would more likely be lowly curses, why would I accompany you? You can already deal it on your own"

"No, you don't understand, I need back-up"

"Pfft" Y/N tried suppressing her laugh but she wasn't able to. "Hahaha!"

"Ah I never had a good laugh in a while"

"Stop laughing at me!"

"No, hahaha! You're really not making any sense!"

"Hey!" He pouted, but then smiled too. It's been a while since he saw her this happy.

Y/N suddenly gestured for him to bend a little so that they would see each other face to face, and Gojo did.

Y/N then cupped his face and turned it left and right, up and down and inspected it. "You seem fine, you still recognize me, pretty sure you haven't gone crazy or what" she says as she squeezed his cheeks.

"H-hey!"

"You're not a fake either" she added as she moved closer to inspect his eyes behind the glasses.

"Whut-"

Y/N then released his face. "You're still Gojo Satoru" she said.

"The strongest jujutsu sorcerer. So I don't see the need of me accompanying you"

Gojo pouted and crossed his arms.

"You'll be going with me whether you like it or not"

"I have to hold classes, and you too"