𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. unexpected

"Zen'in"

"You're Toji's younger half-sister"

"Toji"

"Toji..."

"Sorcerer killer"

"Gojo died and came back to life"

"Almost died at the hands of Zen'in Toji"

"You are a Zen'in, Y/N"

"Y/N! Y/N!"

Y/N caught her breath as she abruptly opened her eyes and sat up in her bed, a loud bang from outside her door can be heard.

"Was I dreaming?"

"Y/N! Open the door!"

Y/N knew very well whose voice it was. Groaning she got out of her bed and opened her door.

"Y/N!"

"Gojo, is something wrong?"

But Y/N was taken a back when he suddenly put his hand over her forehead and checked her face

"Good, you're not sick."

'And you didn't cry'

"Gojo, why are you here?"

"I was worried" he said. "And also...Yaga sensei told me to give you these" he showed a familiar envelope.

Every hope of hers that everything was just a dream crashed the moment she recognized it.

"It wasn't a dream..." she muttered.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Gojo asked but she didn't respond. She was too pre-occupied with her thoughts that she didn't even mind Gojo seeing her with her dishiveled hair.

She slowly walked back inside her room with the envelope and sat on the floor beside the bed.

"Can I come in?" Gojo asked and she just nodded.

Gojo slowly closed the door and stepped inside, then he sat beside her.

Y/N brought up her knees and hugged herself.

"It's rare for Yaga sensei to make someone deliver these types of documents" Gojo started.

Y/N didn't respond.

After all, Yaga did give it to Gojo on purpose.

There was a minute of silence between them before Y/N finally spoke.

"Gojo..." she says almost in a whisper tone, yet Gojo still heard.

"I'm..." she hesitated at first, but there's no one she can trust on this information, and she badly wanna explode yet she couldn't.

"I'm...a Zen'in" she finally revealed, her gaze still in front of her as if she is in a daze.

"They've come for me...and Toji was my...half-brother, these documents are proof" Y/N didn't know where did she get the courage to tell all of these to Gojo but somehow she just continued.

"I don't deserve to even look at you" she says and this made Gojo snap and look at her.

"You don't deserve to be associated with a blood-relative of the one who tried to take away your life—"

"No" Gojo's firm and loud voice startled Y/N for the first time.

"Don't say that. Stop spouting those words" he said and covered her mouth with his palm. "You're not him, and it's not your fault you were born into that family. I even took care of his child"