𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

The moment Gojo and Sukuna's fight started, Y/N was about to go after Gojo had Ijichi not stop her.

"Ijichi, let go of me"

"I'm sorry Y/N-san"

"I said, let go of me"

Ijichi was so scared of her serious tone, but he's more scared of Gojo.

Gojo made him swear in front of him that no matter what happens in their fight, he would not let Y/N come there.

"I can't let you go, Y/N-san I'm really sorry"

"What the, Ijichi!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Do whatever it takes for you to restrain her"

"Take this handcuff off right this instant!"

But Ijichi just apologized and bowed non-stop to her. Y/N clicked her tongue in annoyance. If Ijichi doesn't listen to her it only means one thing: Gojo made an order that he couldn't refuse. And maybe threatened him.

He did threaten him. "Don't you ever let her come near where we are. If you do, I'll kill you myself, Ijichi"

He even instructed Ijichi to use the special grade cursed tool handcuffs with various talismans engraved on it, just to make sure to restrict her cursed technique.

Everyone was so focused on their fight, and no one dared to let her go. They all knew she's going there herself, and Gojo has told them to never let her.

Every single slash and cut made to Gojo and Megumi felt like Y/N was the one being stabbed in her heart. She could not bear seeing Megumi and him fighting each other.

"Megumi..." she muttered.

Everyone was at the edge of their seats when they thought Gojo would lose, but he was and is able to get back on track every time.

Of course, he is Gojo Satoru.

But Y/N just couldn't rest easy. She thought of ways to get the cuff off her wrist, to no avail. She tried pick-locking it with her weapon but it just wouldn't work.

Gojo is literally frying his brain right now as he continuously uses his reversed curse technique, and Y/N could not stay still anymore. She doesn't plan on intervening the fight per se, she just wants to be there as back up in case something grave will happen. She had the worst gut feel in her life since yesterday, and she hated it the most.

Angel has been looking at her and the fight simultaneously, and she couldn't take it as well. She knows Gojo might really kill Megumi.

Hoping that if Y/N goes there, they would be able to somehow devise a quick plan, so she quietly helped her free.

"Huh?" Y/N was confused when she was helping her out. Everyone, even Ijichi was too focused on watching the fight.

"Shh" she shushed her. "Y/N-san please, save Megumi" she said as she released her wrist from being cuffed.

"You don't need to tell me" Y/N said. "But thank you" at this, she gave the girl a curt smile and escaped the place. No one ever noticed her suddenly disappearing as they were all focused on the fight, even Ijichi.

Y/N ran and ran towards the place where Gojo and Sukuna were fighting, it was far away from where they were staying and it took her a while when she got there.

Upon reaching them, she was relieved when she saw Gojo was the one standing in victory, but her heart shattered upon seeing Megumi's state. All the while they all thought Gojo finally won. And Y/N was going to run towards him when Sukuna suddenly slashed Gojo.