Hidden Chapter: Warm Hugs

It was a cold winter night when Gojo just finished his mission and went back to Jujutsu High.

The cold breeze seemed nothing to him, even if his clothes were not that warm.

He seems fine on the outside, just as all the people around him always see.

But deep inside, he feels cold, and wanted to take shelter in his quarters immediately, just like the emotions he's been supressing lately.

He looks so happy in front of everyone, and he thinks it's for the best, no one needs to see the strongest being vulnerable, or else who would they depend and look up to?

However there was one person who always makes his walls crumble.

"Gojo"

Gojo looked up to the person who just went out of her room. And he put up his usual bright smile.

"Y/N!" He walked towards her.

"Hey it's really cold, why are you not clothed properly?" She said.

"Nah, it's fine" he said, however his infinity isn't enough to protect him from the low temperature. Y/N glanced at his hands that were slightly shaking because of the cold, he saw her gaze and he immediately put his hands behind him.

"How's your day Y/N?" He asked with a cheerful tone.

Y/N only stared at him then took her keys and opened her room again, then pulled him inside.

"W-wait" he was surprised when she took his hands. She then let go of him as she turned on the lights and the heater of her room.

"You won't last until you get to your room" she said.

"I'm really fine, I'm used to cold temperatures"

"How are you?" She then asked, a question that caught him off guard.

"You mean my mission? It was easy"

"I'm asking how are you, not your mission" she said as she took some hot packs and gave it to him.

"I'm...fine" he said.

Y/N sat beside him. "You know, you can fool everyone else" she started. "But I can see that you are sad"

The moment she said those words, Gojo's eyes widened, although Y/N couldn't see it because of his blindfold.

"It's nothing" he said.

But Y/N stared at him, not believing what he's saying.

"It's really nothing Y/N! I promise!"

'I'm really lonely'

"Can you like, bend down a bit" Y/N said and gestured for him to bend slightly.

Confused, he lightly scratched his head but then did anyway.

And when he did, he was surprised when Y/N suddenly engulfed him in a hug.

"What are you doing—"

"It's okay if you won't tell me" Y/N said. "But please, please know you're not alone" she said as she lightly taps his back. "I'm just right here if you need someone to feel vulnerable once in a while"

Gojo raised his arms and hugged her back, and snuggled his face on the crook of her neck, he never thought he would need this, so much.

"Gojo, you've always been there for us, and I'm grateful" Y/N said.

"We may not be as strong as you, but you can always lean on us sometimes too, in some other things not related to jujutsu"

Y/N loosened her grip but Gojo tightened his embrace. "Thank you, Y/N" he said.

"Wear warm clothes next time" She says and Gojo just chuckled.

"Hey, you can let go now" Y/N said but he shook his head.

"No"

"Gojo"

"You're warm and comfy"

"Gojo"

"Can you be my teddy bear?"

"I'm not a stuffed toy!"

"I know" he chuckled and finally let go, then ruffled her hair.

"Hey!"

"Thank you Y/N" he said as he stood up.

His sad and lonely thoughts suddenly vanished because of her.

Y/N only smiled curtly.

"I shall visit you always whenever I feel cold" he grinned as he waved goodbye and exited her room.

He didn't want to stay longer, because if he did, he might not control himself and spout words in a wrong timing and might do more than just hugging her.

Y/N thought it was just one of his jokes again.

But oh everytime the temperature drops, she finds the white-haired man giving his lamest excuses to stay with her, and get all her warm hugs.

━━━━━━━━━━━