Chapter 15: Against

"This Xi girl and I have a destiny." Princess Shou Kang was still depressed when she first came out, but now her eyes burst with light again. The telepathy between relatives were really indescribable. Lin Wei Xi did not dare to tell her grandmother the truth, but Princess Shou Kang still followed the calling in her blood that brought an unspeakable closeness to Lin Wei Xi. Princess Shou Kang stubbornly felt that this was her granddaughter, and her Sister Xi was back.

Princess Shou Kang couldn't help crying. She wiped away the tears with her fingers, and smiled at everyone: "Let you laugh, it's easy to be sentimental when you are old, everything you see can make you recall the memories."

Everyone in the room whispered their comfort, Gu Hui Yan He also said, "Auntie, what are you talking about? Lin Wei Xi's blood relations are also thin. If looking at her can make you happy then you can talk more to relieve your sorrow, it will be really great."

After Grand Princess Shou Kang cried, her heart was obviously much lighter. She looked at Lin Wei Xi, she indeed really pleasing to her eyes: "You were born during Lantern Festival maoshi (5-7 am), this time is good. I always felt that Gao Xi's birthday was too noisy, I am afraid I can't hold it down. She was born on the 15th day of the first lunar month at yaoshi (5-7 pm). When it's time to light the lanterns, the whole city was full of fireworks. Although festive, but it was too noisy, afraid it would weakening the good fortune. Your hour is just right, when the sky started to brighten, all living things just waken up, just like your name, Xi (dawn), shining and bright!"

"Thanking Grand Princess."

"Why do you sound so distant. Your life also has thin blood relations. You lost your parents at such a young age, even don't have uncles and cousins. Although I was born in the royal family, but the brothers and sisters each have their own family, even the half already down on the ground. There was only one daughter under my knees, and she passed away a long time ago. Even the only granddaughter... I have the fate of the white-haired person who sends the black-haired person."

This was Grand Princess Shou Kang's wound that made her extremely hurt. An old mama from the princess mansion saw this and said: "Miss Lin to be orphaned since young, and our princess is also empty under her knees. It would be good for Miss Lin to call the princess grandmother, right! Then Miss Lin will have a relative that can protect her, and our princess also has been wishing about it for so many years."

The most regrettable thing in Grand Princess Shou Kang's life was her poor blessing in children. Lin Wei Xi had been educated by Princess Shou Kang for many years. In her heart, Princess Shou Kang was much closer and more qualified than her nominal grandmother, Duke Yingguo Madam. Unfortunately, the character 'outside' divided the closeness. Lin Wei Xi looked at the expectant eyes of Princess Shou Kang, smiled lightly, and said crisply, "Grandmother."

Princess Shou Kang's eyes were hot, and she made a heavy "hey" as an agreement, afterward Princess Shou Kang wanted to cry again. The old servants that were standing on the side also one after another turned their faces to wipe their tears.

At the front Grand Princess Shou Kang and Lin Wei Xi were enjoying themselves, as they acknowledged each other as grandparents and grandchildren. The few people standing at the back looked stiff, all kinds of thoughts flashed through their minds.

Gu Cheng Yao felt even more dazed, and his gaze at Lin Wei Xi was also clouded. Gao Ran silently looked at Gu Cheng Yao. After seeing his expression, Gao Ran bit her lip, her hatred for Gao Xi became even more obvious.

Originally it was Gao Xi who grabbed her position. Gao Xi relied on being a di daughter and collude with her grandmother to distort the facts and deceive Yan Wang and Gu Cheng Yao into marriage. God knows how shocked Gao Ran was when she saw Gu Cheng Yao at the wedding. Back then Gu Cheng Yao was injured and didn't see Gao Ran's face, but Gao Ran remembered Gu Cheng Yao's appearance. Combining with the rumors that Gao Xi vaguely passed on a fish jade pendant, Gao Ran finally understand everything. Just like the vicious princesses in the fairy tale who replaced the life-saving grace, Gao Xi shamelessly stole the credits that did not belong to her, and snatched away the prince.