Chapter 93: It's You

TN: Counting the last ten chapters of the main story.

As soon as Gao Ke's words came out, everyone in the courtyard was quiet.

Grand Princess Ru Ning had been sent away by Yan Wang. The people of Duke Yingguo Mansion felt bad when they were left behind. Now to hear Gao Ke's words, they couldn't breathe.

Gao second lady felt that today was simply unlucky, went to the temple to offer incense, but unexpectedly startled by the horse, she couldn't say how frighten she was. Yan Wangfei even almost hit by the horse. This kind of thing just listening to it made her trembling in fear. Unfortunately the horse that ran into Yan Wangfei was from Duke Yingguo Mansion. Come on, this simply a disaster, who could think properly.

Gao second lady hurriedly followed people to Yan Wang Mansion. The mansion was busy with Wangfei's matters, so no one entertained her, but Gao second lady didn't care. She just kept praying to Buddha in her heart, praying for Yan Wangfei to not have any mishap. If not, they Duke Yingguo Mansion would have to take the consequences.

Gao second lady subconsciously stood up when she saw Yan Wang. She stood aside and wanted to say a few words for herself, but she really didn't dare. Before she thought about what to do, she heard Gao Ke flatly say that he had something to say to Yan Wang in private.

This implied that this was not an accident.

Gao second lady gasped. Frightened already not enough to describe her current mood.

Gao Ran should stay in the house to serve her mother-in-law, but when she saw Gu Hui Yan coming out, her heart moved and secretly followed him out. Now Gao Ran stood outside by the flower shelf at the moon gate in the courtyard. The vines on the flower shelf have long since withered, and the withered branch were entangled with each other, so the person standing behind it was very inconspicuous.

Gao Ran of course didn't intend to end the game, said too much would lead to mistake, not saying anything was good. She came here just to watch the changes, there was no need to expose herself. But when she heard Gao Ke's words, Gao Ran's heart jumped fiercely and couldn't help but look at Gao Ke.

Since Gao Ran heard the adoption news, she looked down on this poor boy from the side branch very much. This was the first time that Gao Ran had seriously looked at Gao Ke. When Gao Ran really looked at him, she realized that Gao Ke seemed to be taller than she had imagined, and his temperament seems clearer.

Gao Ran silently clenched her palms. Gu Cheng Yao also followed, hearing these words, he almost blurted out: "What do you mean by this?"

After speaking, Gu Cheng Yao realized that it was improper. Gu Hui Yan was also here. How could he dare to snatch his father's words? Moreover, Lin Wei Xi was his father's proper wife, and he as the son was very rude to be the first one to ask.

Gu Cheng Yao immediately looked at Gu Hui Yan. Gu Hui Yan looked straight ahead, his face was calm and solemn, couldn't make out his expression, but he did not make any eye contact with Gu Cheng Yao. Gao Ke had expected this scene a long time ago. How could Yan Wang be so easy to deal with? He stepped forward and said respectfully again: "Wangfei accidently injured, and this junior know that this one's crime was inexcusable, wait for Yan Wang give the punishment. But before that, this junior want Yan Wang to be the judge."

Gao Ke swept his eyes around, still standing steadily without moving. Gao Ke's meaning was very obvious. Gu Hui Yan's eyes were deep, and he looked at him for a long time before he stood up and said, "You follow me."

Although Gao Ke looked calm, he let out a sigh of relief. The rest of the people watched as Gu Hui Yan took Gao Ke away. Until the two of people's back could not be seen anymore, the rest of them stared with big eyes, all were astonish and also hesitant.