Chapter 72: Wrath

"Wangfei's body originally is weak, and anxious air attacked her heart, which caused a temporary lack of blood and qi therefore she fainted."

Imperial Physician Zhao took Lin Wei Xi's pulse, and stood outside the screen, slowly talking about Lin Wei Xi's illness.

It wasn't a serious illness. Imperial Physician Zhao left Lin Wei Xi with a prescription for recuperation, and it should be all right. But when he looked at Yan Wang's face, he didn't dare to take his leave, and talked to Lin Wei Xi's maid about a lot of precautions for diet and other things.

Wan Xing and Wan Yue wrote it down one by one. Until the Imperial Physician Zhao really didn't know what to say anymore, Gu Hui Yan said, "Troubling Imperial Physician Zhao to go on this trip. I will send the Imperial Physician out."

"I can't do that..." Of course, Imperial Physician Zhao refused immediately, but no one could change Gu Hui Yan's decision. In the end, Imperial Physician Zhao was sent away tremblingly by Wangye himself.

After Gu Hui Yan and the imperial doctor left, the room was silent. Gu Cheng Yao stood with his head slightly lowered, it was unknown what he was thinking.

After a while, the sound of footsteps outside the house slowly getting near, the sound of boots on the ground was regular and even. Just by the sound of the footsteps alone, one could tell what kind of person the owner was.

Gu Hui Yan stepped over the curtain to enter the house, the maid at the door bowed her head and said, "Greetings, Wangye."

Gu Cheng Yao and Gao Ran also turned around and saluted: "Father."

Gu Hui Yan walked to the top seat, and after taking his seat, he asked steadily and calmly: "Anxious air attacked heart, what did she hear and why is she so anxious?"

Both Gu Cheng Yao and Gao Ran looked down at the corners of their clothes. In such a big room, no one dared to look at Gu Hui Yan. A moment ago Gao Ran was fighting with Yun Hui, her clothes and hair were all loose by the pulling, how could she dare to leave the courtyard like that. But Lin Wei Xi had fainted. If daughter-in-law was not waiting on her mother-in-law's sick bed, when Yan Wang returned he would conclude she don't have any regulation. So Gao Ran hastily changed her clothes, only tidy up to the point that she could see other people and hurriedly followed. But unexpectedly, they still angered Yan Wang.

Gao Ran had never seen Yan Wang get so angry. This was not an anger and shouting she had seen before, but calm and oppressive, made people breathless from the sense of terror. Still waters run deep, and sometime the calmer, the more terrifying.

Gao Ran was so frightened by such imposing air that she couldn't say anything. In her previous life she lived in modern times, and later she was transmigrating into extravagance life of a grand noble family, Gao Ran though she had seen many big scenes and big people. But at this moment, she still didn't dare to breathe or even raise her head.

The people in the room were both scared and frighten. At this time, only Gu Cheng Yao could reply: "It is the private matter of this son. This son's concubine and Shizi Consort had something to say that was unclear. Request mother to go and make a judgment. Finally the conflict break out and mother admonish everyone and then fainted."

"Wife and concubine's private affairs." Gu Hui Yan said slowly, "Cultivate one's moral character, regulate the family, rule the country, and level the world, you have been married for so long, and you can't even handle the matter of taking concubine yourself? Involving her to handle it, even make her angry till she fainted?"

Gu Cheng Yao bowed his head and said nothing, Gao Ran was obviously scared, but when she heard this, she couldn't help but speak for Gu Cheng Yao: "Wangye, it's not Shizi's fault, it's that cheap maid..."