Chapter 32: Tea

Lin Wei Xi couldn't sleep well all night, in fact Gu Hui Yan didn't sleep well either. He spent most of his early years on the battlefield, a slight negligence lead to a dead end, so Gu Hui Yan had long developed a vigilant sleep habit and would opened his eyes when he was slightly disturbed. Right now suddenly there was a person next to him, and this girl's sleeping posture was not very good. It was conceivable that Gu Hui Yan didn't close his eyes very much all night. When he finally adjusted after much difficulty, the east sky also gradually turned pale. It didn't take long, after many years cultivating habit, for his biological clock to make him wake up on time.

Gu Hui Yan resignedly sighed. It seems that were still many places that needs to be adjusted. He laid down for a while before sitting up. Lin Wei Xi who had difficulties sleeping in a bed other than her own, vaguely felt a movement from her side, she was very startled till she sobered up, and straightly opened her eyes. She looked dazedly at the big red bed curtain in front of her for a long time. She was thinking hard, and suddenly felt a pat on her head: "Now that you wake up, get up, don't be in a daze."

Lin Wei Xi struggled to get up, staring at the person in front of her in a daze, then looking back at the furnishings in the room, her consciousness finally returned. Yes, she got married yesterday, and to His Highness Yan Wang.

Lin Wei Xi couldn't tell between night and day. She was sitting on the bed in daze holding the quilt. Gu Hui Yan already changed his clothes. When he turned around, he found that Lin Wei Xi was still sitting on the bed while holding her knees, his heart felt amuse and helpless, could only opened the bed curtain, stand on the bed step, and say to her: "Still in a daze? They will offer you tea in a while. Are you not embarrassed to let the juniors wait?"

Lin Wei Xi was used to living comfortably in her boudoir, but now on such cold day unexpectedly still need to get up, especially after last night, her body was still feels uncomfortable. But hearing Gu Hui Yan's words, Lin Wei Xi cheered up. Yes, from now on, she was the elder of Gu Cheng Yao and Gao Ran. Today, she was going to accept these two people's worship. How could such a satisfyingly good thing be delayed by sleeping in?

Lin Wei Xi immediately became excited. Seeing that she was finally willing to take action, Gu Hui Yan smiled in his heart, put down the curtain, and no longer disturbed her changing space.

Wan Xing and Wan Yue had already waited outside the door with hot water, there were no people on the night watch yesterday. Gu Hui Yan was very vigilant. Sleeping with other people on his side was his limit. If he kept the servant girls on night watch duty, afraid he would not be able to sleep in the future. Lin Wei Xi used to leave a maid on the small couch outside the room to be on night watch duty since she was a child, but now she could only follow Gu Hui Yan's directions, the granny and servant girl on night duty would all be removed.

After Lin Wei Xi changed her clothes, she let down her hair and called out, Wan Xing and Wan Yue opened the door and walked in. The whole morning seemed to be active with Lin Wei Xi's sound. The maids came and went, seemingly chaotic, but there was order in it, and the center of this vortex was Lin Wei Xi.

Gu Hui Yan actually did not understand why dressing and washing needed so many people to help, but this morning he stood across numerous attendant, saw the exquisite and seemingly not from human world woman standing in the center of everyone. Stretching out her hands casually and naturally, letting the maids on both sides tie her gorgeous dresses and tidy up every fold. Perhaps because her hair hindered the collar, Lin Wei Xi pulled her long hair that was like a black waterfall. The silky and smooth hair drew a graceful arc in the morning light. Lin Wei Xi did not care to smooth it out. Her delicate face did not have many expressions, but just this kind of carelessness, deeply attracted the attention of male creatures, almost unable to break free.