Chapter 22: Chili Pepper

After Gu Hui Yan said the words, the whole water pavilion was quiet, only the sound of gurgling water outside the house could be heard.

People from Zhao Wang Mansion walked out reluctantly and said, "It's our little wangye."

Gu Hui Yan's eyes were sharp, and his voice implied the power of thunder: "Let he speak for himself."

Little Zhao Wang squeezed out from behind his servant. When he stood up, his voice was inaudible: "It's me." After he finished speaking, he indifferently mumbled: "Isn't she not falling? Who told her to block this wangye from watching the dragon boat."

"Until now you haven't realized your mistake yet." Gu Hui Yan looked at him coldly, "You inherited your father's title at a young age. I used to pity you for losing a father since childhood and didn't discipline you very much, but now it seems rather causing harm for you. You indulge in such lawless behavior."

Yan Wang was the head of imperial clan, even if the former Zhao Wang stood here, he would not dare to raise his head if he was scold by Yan Wang, let alone a nine-year-old child. Gu Hui Yan has gone through several wars, and on his whole body was the aura that has been experienced a pile of dead people. When he saw the unrestrained grim expression in Gu Hui Yan's eyes, Zhao Wang was immediately scared and cried. The cry of the nine-year-old child was sharp and loud, everyone's ears felt like it being stabbed. But Yan Wang was standing here, whoever dared to move, even the servants of Zhao Wang Mansion did not dare to coax this little ancestor.

The child's sharp cries resounded through water pavilion, Zhao Wangfei hurriedly rush over. It almost broke her heart when she heard her son's cry from a distance. She pushed the crowd away and rushed to her son's side, clinging to her own lifeblood, and crying: "My son, you are weak since you were young, who gave you grievances that made you cry like this? Pity your father went early, leaving only us orphan and widow, people bullied also has nowhere to say..."

Gu Hui Yan had a headache. He could scold his nephew, he could scold Zhao Wang, even the emperor could lower his face for his teaching, but for young widow sister-in-law, what could he say?

Zhao Wangfei was still whimpering and crying, and Zhao Wang who had his mother backing him up, gradually changed from crying to roaring, he was very confident.

Gu Hui Yan could only restrain his momentum, without personal emotions, and just talk about the matters: "Even if he is young, he can't ignore people's morals and etiquette, let alone he is not young, he is nine years old, and has reached the time to understand etiquette. Pushing people on a high platform, fortunately no accident happened. What should be done in case of an accident? Only this young already had no consideration for human life, only thought he was the one that was right, if he is not disciplined now, when he grow up, wouldn't he become a bully who regards human's life like weeds?"

Zhao Wangfei heard Gu Hui Yan said this about her son, her heart collapsed, and the crying became sharper and sharper: "Why is my son being said this kind of words by Yan Wang? He is just playful. He accidentally ran into a local official's wife who did not even have a grade. Unexpectedly to be cursed by the Yan Wang like this. What are preying on people, regards human life like weeds, Yan Wang is trying force us orphan and widow to our death! My son has lost his father at a young age. Since childhood, has many diseases, often got sick, his body is frail. We both mother and son can only resigned to our fate to survive, but I didn't expect that we would still annoy Yan Wang. I am a widow and it's not auspicious wherever I go. I will ask Empress Dowager for her order at once, and I will return to Zhao's land tomorrow!"

Zhao Wangfei made a fuss about taking her own life, and the people around hurriedly stopped her, tried to persuade kindly. Zhao Wangfei was still crying, she didn't even look at her fat and strong son, and where was the frail appearance of her son?