1

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📚📕
Written by: khadyjatt

HOW TO DATE A MARRIED MAN
(AMIRAH'S PREDICAMENT)

INTRO

Groaning at no one in particular, she helplessly stare at her phone screen with a scowl, she tossed it on the bed and throw herself on the bed as well, she grab the phone and check it earning a loud hiss out of frustration she stare at the no signal sign prominently glaring back at her, she hold the phone helplessly in her hand as she wait for the network to revived back, The bedroom door open and young girl probably in her late teenage years walk, Average height, beautiful light skin that glows and an average hair tie into a bun.

"Ya.........

"What?"she bark angrily at the teenage girl even before she complete her sentence.

"Sorry,
Daddy is calling you."she reply also irritated by the attitude and leave the bedroom.

She ignored the teenage girl and look down at her phone hopeful but the no signal sign is still looking at her and she drop the phone on the bed defeated as she curse herself for choosing the stupid Network lone despite failing her Numerous of time, she comes down from the bed and exit the bedroom grumblingbtonherself about changing to a more reliable and convenient Network service, she walk pass her immediate junior sister who's busy taking a mirror selfie in the lobby, she walk down and passed two bedrooms before heading for the staircase and she walk down exhausted.
The spacious parlor occupied by 4 couches 2 by the West and 2 by the East and a vibrant green carpet that fit the White marble paint despite an odd colour, she paved her way to the dinning area and open a black German door where she find herself in a small parlor.

"Salamu'alaikum."she say and walk inside.
"Good evening daddy."she greet and sit on the carpeted floor opposite the elderly man.

"Evening,
How are you?"he ask and flip the newspaper close and drop it on the small table next to him, he remove the medicated reading glass and drop it on the table before looking at the young lady.

"Yaya I hope you knowntge reason why i called for you?"the other elderly man ask and she nod, knowing very well what the conversation always revolve around.

"Yes Abbah."she reply calmly and he nod.

"Good,
Yaya is been more than 5years now,
I have waited and waited but you keep declining whoever comes to you and those I send to you,
I will never force you into marriage that i cannot but I want you to tell me the kind of Man you want,
I know for sure that all the ones that have been coming to seek your hand in marriage are responsible, hard-working and religion guided as well, But only you know the reason you say no to them,
At first I want to let you be but i cannot now,
I know marriage is time and all but you need to tell me what is the problem, I know and understand that it's not bad if your junior sister marry before you, but I just need you to tell me what is that thing you want in a man,
That none of the men, all 9-12 men lack ,
What did you want in a man or should I say what must he have to qualify him to be that man you want?"her dad ask and she stay quiet.

We all have specs, we all have dream guys, we all have fantasized our life with our perfect man, For her the most significant criteria a man must possess is him been married, Her Man must be a married man, she has fantasies it and even though she has experienced it once she want it again, she want to experience that feeling, how it it feels like to have another person man wrapped around her finger, she has studied, she has written down and she knows every step on "How to date a married man"and she want to re try it all out and eventually have a married man marry her,
but then, How can she open up to her dad that she want a married  man,  she really believe a married man is far better than a single newbie, A married man is well experienced, he's already knowledgable about how to handle every situation, he's know what a woman want and how she should be treated, To her a single guy who's searching for love to settle down is nothing but a pest, They will used the first wife as an experiment to pave there way in marriage life and later find out what they want and settle for it, a married man is far better than all the young single guys her dad has been sending to her.