25

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📕📚
Written by:Khadyjatt

HOW TO DATE A MARRIED MAN
(Amirah's predicament)

Chapter 25

Normally Amirah is one of those lecturers that every student love and doesn't hate their class nor missed it maybe until jamal came around, barely a week in the school and she do loss count of how many times she was called by the school authorities.

"Sir Braids isn't Haram and I don't see where it's indicated in the school hand book that's not permissible."Amirah defend and the elderly man keep quiet.

"You have been in this institution for a while now Miss Amirah and i believe you know the rules around here, your nephew has been nothing but a nuisance to the entire school,
I'm overlooking things because you are one of our dedicated lecturer around here but if such insolent act continue the school would have to act fast about him in order to set example to other student."he say and she nod.

"Thank you sir and I believe jamal will be very profitable to the schoo, I believe you know how good he was from his previous school, he's probably under some pressure from home but i will speak to him."Amirah say and he nod.

"It's ok."he say and dismissed her making her to sigh in relief before exiting the office, she do hate to admit that jamal is making her uncomfortable in her work place because she isn't one that love much attention but now she do get to be on the spot all because of him, she exit the admin block and head for her next and last class of the, she would speak to jamal if she sees him, and as if reading her thought she spot him coming down from his car that was park few walks from his department building where she's heading to, she decide to go meet him, even knowing he won't listen to her but she do better tell him and if he doesn't adjust she would tell his dad.

"Jamal."she call and he looks up from his phone screen before hissing, his hate for Amirah just intensify everyday because she do give him more reasons every day to hate her, he hate the school and the stupid course he was forced to major in, and she is responsible for him been stuck in the small institution with petty student that have nothing other than passion to do great in future.

"Can i speak to you?"she ask staring at him and he grab shut the car door after he grab his backpack.

"Look,
I know things are different around here but...........

"You are not going to tell me how to go about with my life, just because my dad choose to bring himself so low to be with a peasant like you doesn't make you anything, you are not going to play any motherly role in my life because you can never give birth to me or be my mum,
You have zero right to tell me what to do or how to act so buzzed off."he say and walk away with a hissed making her to released a heavy breathe as she try to ignored the intense pain in her heart, words to her hurt twice than physical pain.

She turn around and head for the building as she thought of her life and of really she make the right decision by choosing to be with saif.

Going through the messages in the family group chat which is mostly his Aunt Asiya's baby pictures and his brothers birthday pictures from the weekend, he did went to see Asiya at the hospital and her baby really is beautiful, and ofcrse he heard what happened during the weekend about his mum trashing the gifts given to her by his aunt,
Sometimes he feel he's not lucky to have Nadra as his mum, he used to love his family so much and now everything is just so complicated and he do hate the fact that his dad decision to marry Amirah is really the right thing to do but at same time he doesn't want it, he decided to leave the family group entirely because he's sick and tired of everything.
He click on his dad's status and it's a picture of him, his Aunt Inaya with Amirah his dad have his hands around their shoulders as they all smile brightly to the camera
My world in one pics❤️
Was the caption which makes him hissed.