36

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION📖📚
Written by: khadyjatt

HOW TO DATE A MARRIED MAN
(Amirah's predicament)

Chapter 36

Glancing at the wall clock Amirah sigh and dial her husband's contact number but it rings and there is no answer, she sigh frustratedly and throw it on the couch,
Nothing absolutely is working, even when she saw saif hugging his Ex wife at the hospital he show no remorse or whatsoever he didn't even bring up the topic until she does which he shut her up.

"You are not gonna come between me and my kids Amirah you were cool before we marry but now I can't place a finger who you truly are."

Was his exact word, she was speechless because not only did saif accusations hurt her he made it clear to her until she learned to love his kids nothing is gonna be ok, she feel tired of everything, her marriage crashing barely a year and she seems to be responsible for her predicament, the parlor door open and she quickly looks up.

"Welcome."she say and he humm in response, yusuf on his arm sleeping as he head for the stairs, she trail behind him as he take one step at a time,
Apparently yusuf went for a friend birthday party which her husband suggested she go through with the little boy but Amirah decline not just because she doesn't want to but his mum was going with him and she gat class, it sparks up an argument which probably lead to her husband mood at the moment, she doesn't know how she's gonna make saif understand Nadra isn't as innocent as she seems and that whatever she's doing she just want to tear them apart but her husband doesn't wanna listen.

"Is he sleeping here?"Amirah ask once saif open their bedroom instead of the little boy bedroom.

"Yeah,
Now what?
He shouldn't sleep with us again like he used to because you have some stupid beef with his mum?
Do not pissed me this night Amirah."saif warned and Amirah released a heavy breathe and stand by the door, she watch as he drop the little boy on the bed and remove his shirt before turning on the AC and cover him with duvet, she doesn't like how things is with her husband at the moment she just want them both to act like adult and resolve this because she's tired of everything.

"Should I served you your food?"Amirah ask and saif glance her way.

"I'm not hungry."he say curtly making her to sigh,
Not that he likes the way his marriage is at the moment but he just want Amirah to understand things differently, she used to be the one person that  understand things the way he want but it's different now, she isn't the Amiraj he married and that doesn't hurt him alone it crush him.

"Saif."she call and enter the bedroom.

"I'm sorry that my actions this days hurt you and its threatening the peace of our home,
But you aren't reasoning things.........

"What should I reason?
How should I reason?
Amirah you are the person that change,
Before we married you extract positivity out of everything, you make me do the right things and always stick by me, you were my biggest support but now?
I have never hit my son and I hit Jamal that day not because of you but because i was just looking for who to vent my frustration on and unfortunately he wash victim and it was all because of the pressure you put me through,
I'm not a fool, I also don't like when Jamal addressed you the way he does and you were okay with it we had the conversation with him several times and I was certain he just need time and yusuf?
I don't know what the little boy did to you that you aren't interested in him anymore,
You are pregnant I don't want my family divided,
NADRA is their mum she will always be in the picture,
I love you and I have told you several times not to worry about nadra because she's move on already we have talked and we just both want to raised our kids,
I don't want my relationship with her to go back to how it was in the past because I know how that had affected my kids,
Jamal still struggle psychologically because of that,
I love my sons and if you can't love them don't hate them either."saif say staring at Amirah who released a heavy breathe.