14

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTIONS 📚📕
Written by: khadyjatt

HOW TO DATE A MARRIED MAN
(Amirah's predicament)

Chapter 14

Weddings are always something everyone looks forward to in suleym household especially safwan wedding which has been postponed numerous of time but with a lot of tension around one can tell that this is not going to be a wedding but perhaps something more,
As the groom side really they have little to worry about because they all agreed to settle for the dinner which will hold the evening after the nikah day which is tomorrow but today they are all to attend the brides family Kamu its really a busy day,
All the daughter in-laws are in inteesar site getting ready, the day was a long one, they did the henna and the two make up artist don't seem to be enough.

"And here is the beautiful grooms mum,
My very own adorable mother in-law, y'all should watch out because we gonna rain dollars later."Asiya say to her phone screen, she's been on live video on her page for good 30minutes, she say bye to her followers and drop the phone exhausted.

"Let me finish my make up."Asiya say and grab her make up brush, she's never satisfied if anyone does her make up, she did her make up on her wedding day because Asiya has always been about perfection, she find peace at the moment because her husband is working more on there marriage the day he came to the park he apologizes to her not your usual I'm sorry, he went on his kneels and it really was the best way to tell her that she's worth more than she has imagined herself, she also apologize for not trusting him the two are happy and pay more attention to caretake for there pregnancy.

"Salaha aren't you doing the make up?"inteesar ask worriedly and salaha sigh.

"I'm after you mummy,
I'm just exhausted."she say and inteesar nod but making a mental note to call the girl to inquire what the problem is because she do know very well something is wrong with her for the past couple of days she's been observing her.

"Please must we go with this children?"wasilah say exhausted as she adjust her clothes.

"We will go with them they are significant my followers love them, the nanny will look after them."Asiya say and apply the lipstick smacking her lips with an exhausted breathe.

"Is inaya not going?"Salma ask from where she is sitting as the make up artist do her face.

"I don't know for her and the imran,
They should do whatever they want."inteesar says uninterested as she answer her ringing phone and leave the parlor.

"What of that home wrecker i do hope she's not coming because each time she come things must go wrong."Asiya say and everyone chuckle just in time Jamal walk in, he's still on his pajamas he greet his aunts and they all answer dryly, unlike before he has seen how everyone look at him, he feel like he's more at fault than his mum because had it been he kept it to himself none of this would have happened, he walk to the kitchen to find something despite having zero interest in food.

"I really feel bad for Jamal but that's what happened when your mum is a daft, eventually her crime will affect you."Asiya add this days she lack control over her mouth for some reason she feel comfortable voicing her opinion because she believe there isn't any thing worst than what she's been in the past.

"He is also at fault i believe whatever it is that happened he is equally responsible since he's the source of everything.
Let's all be truthful to ourselves wlh even though is insult that inaya insult his mum he shouldn't retaliate because inaya i believe has done more than his mum had done to him, the woman just gave birth to him  but inaya has been the one that did anything and for her to even say something that wrecked the girls home just prove she's very wicked and has always had something for her,
I never liked that girl."wasilah say and salaha just released a heavy breathe tempted to say what's in her mind but suppress it because it's for the best.