23

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📕📚
Written by: khadyjatt

HOW TO DATE A MARRIED MAN
(Amirahs predicament)

Chapter 23

"He thinks I'm a fool,
Like for real,
It's been like 24 Max months he didn't touched me and he expect me to gladly sprayed my legs open?
I am not doing that shit,
He want to f**k me he gotta come with me to clinic for proper check because no way i trust him not to have contacted any STID."Salma say and wasilah huffed.

"Me I'm just not interested this days,
I don't want,
He touched me and all i could think is how to kill him or whatever,
Even his smiles pissed me off,
Sleeping with your nephew wife,
Who does that."salaha say and Asiya chuckle.

"I'm off,
We had an agreement,
Office locked until i put to birth,
Men and their own crazy ways of thinking."Asiya add scrolling through her phone.

"Like for real,
The only thing they thought about is what's between a woman legs,
I am sick and tired of safwan wanting to impregnate me,
Like we go from TD to TDS, NOCTEC and daily,
I'm tired."Nanah say making everyone to laugh except inaya who normally don't say much about her inactive sexual life, she really is getting frustrated with imran's inability to satisfy her, she doesn't even know if he's the one with the problem or her,
But they had the conversation and even went to clinic but still she doesn't even know or can tell what the problem is but one thing that she's certain about is imran isn't satisfying her she bet her dad would do better even at his age, she thought maybe is stress and makes sure he gets enough stress but still, she's losing her mind over it and all due gat to do is to just keep mute and wonder.

"All i know is I'm not interested this days."wasilah say and Amirah released a heavy breathe glancing at inaya who's sitting on the plastic chair scrolling through her phone.

"Its very unwise to ignored sexual problems in marriage that frustrate men you might not know you are actually frustrating him but nothing frustrate a man than been denied of that thing."Amirah say and salaha.

"Bull shit,
I will denied until he follow me to do the test,
Just like that?"Salma defend and Amirah laugh

"Not you though,
Your own case is quite different,
But when dealing with sexual problems in marriage we need to be very careful,
Men have high sexual urge than women."Amirah say Asiya roll her eyes.

"Tell me what you study again?
Because you seems to know a lot more than anyone about life in general."Asiya say and everyone laugh.

"But to be honest how can you deal with an insatiable partner?"Nanah ask as Amirah stand up.

"You both need to compromised and see a specialist."she say grabbing her backpack as inaya stand up to.

"Men deserve to be sex starve they are Wicked."Salma say as everyone laugh, Amirah bid them goodbyes because she got class by 3pm with inaya next to her.

"What happened?"Amirah ask inaya who has been quiet all through out.

"Nothing."she say releasing an exhausting breathe.
"Have you gotten the admission for Jamal?"she ask diverting Amirah curiosity.

"Yes,
But he hasn't tell me what course he want to major nor gave me the credentials."Amirah say with a sigh as they take the left turn to inaya's house but bump into Nadra.