43

AN AUTANMAMA BOOKS COLLECTION 📚📖
Written by: khadyjatt

How to Date a married man
(Amirah's predicament)

CHAPTER 43

Standing outside the hospital theater is jamal and his dad, there's very little words exchanged between the two,Inaya with the rest of the family are standing by the left while Amirah stand all by herself with her daughter to her chest by the right, she's been on same spot for good 2hours since they all come to the hospital after the incident.

"What time is it?"saif ask and jamal look down at his phone screen.

"6:34pm."he muttere and saif released a heavy breathe before glancing toward his wife, he was at the construction company with jamal when Inaya called and told them what happened, they meet with them at the hospital and Inaya was badly injured by some of the glass that got stuck underneath her skin and it was told Lily suffered more damage than she so it just add up to his worrisome since they both didn't opportune to see her because she was at the pediatric theater before they arrived, saif head to meet his wife for the first time since he has arrived at the hospital.

"Ami."he call and Amirah turn from where she's staring at the door.

"Bring her."saif say offering to help with the little girl who's sleeping.
Inaya did told him that Amirah push Lili off the couch, but he doesn't wanna judge he want to hear from both side what really happened.

"What really happened?"he inquire and Amirah released a heavy breathe before narrating the whole scenario to him, the place become quiet.

"You should have easily ignored her,
Inaya is just a small girl."he repeat same sentence each time he find his sister guilty of a situation.

"Small girl?
H........

"How does all this help?
Isn't it obvious to you that sometimes silence is Golden?
If you had ignored her and walk away from the situation none of this would have happened ,
How old is lily?
You gonna beef with people don't do that with kids?
So what if Lily wore Kami's shoes they are sisters."saif say as Amirah look at him baffle.

"So your sister got no fault,
She tossed the shoes on me saif."

"And?
You are older than her you should have ignored her,
Now lily is where?
She's laying there probably fighting her life,
What's the problem Amirah?
You are making your insecurities win over you?
It can be deadly."saif cautioned as the door to the theatre open and he saunter to the place with the baby in his hand as Amirah stare at them, the stretcher was wheel out of the theater and even from where she's standing she could see the little girl laying peacefully, her head is wrapped in bandage and the blood line with the nurse, they wheel her away with Inaya, jamal and saif going after them as Amirah decide to leave because she feel she doesn't belong nor fit.

Back at home she cried, for the first time in so many years she find herself longing for a mother or perhaps she gave her step mother a little chance to be one to her, she grab her suitcase and began throwing her things inside as she wipe her tears with the back of her hand, she zip the suitcase close and drop it to floor before grabbing a white hijab and put it on then sit on the edge of the bed waiting for her husband to come so she could collect her daughter and leave,
She don't wanna be with a man that makes her question her self esteem and even love for him,
She love saif so dearly like the thought of him sometime just makes her heart jitters she has never find herself so in love like she does with him but alas she isn't destined to be with him because she don't think she's strong enough to handle the pain his love causes her, the door open and he walk in, kami sleeping on his Arm and Amirah stand up, his eyes sweep to the floor where the suitcase was before he looks up at her.