Chapter~18

Something you most probably don't want to know:- When I was writing this chapter, my ass went numb. Literally so much numb that when I scratched it, IT FUCKING HURT LILE SOMETHING BIT ME.

Moving on...
....
.
.
Like
.
.
.
Comment
.
.
.
Enjoy
.
.
.

'Knock knock. It's me again' Psycho's voice pounded against my head. Since I isolated myself into my room with Whiskey, psycho has been very aggressive on the matter of taking control. No, she is furious, and it won't be long before she wins.

'How about you stop fighting my presence? It will lessen your headache, figuratively and literally speaking.' She attempted to coax me again. 

Leave me alone. Leave me alone. Leave me alone. Fucking leave me alone. I kept chanting and typing on my laptop the same thing to expel all the pent-up tension building inside me.

'GTA cheat code won't work on me unfortunately. Neither we are in a game nor am I a fictional stupid cop.' She mocked me, riling me up with her words.

Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die. Die.

My fingers abused the keyboard with my harsh clicking of the keys. But no matter how much aggressively I typed or how many times I type the same word over and over again, I was losing. She was gaining control over me and there is nothing I can do. The power and control, both were slipping away from my grip and the world around me slowly turned hazy, then the darkness crept in. Before I could fight her any longer, I got trapped in the back of my head where I am an audience of things she decides to do. 

'I will kill you if you mess up.' The emotionless bitch shouted in my head. Well, what's is stopping you from slitting your wrists or putting a noose around your neck? Not me if you ask.

"And who do we have here." I gushed when I spotted a small fur baby sleeping on my lap. Wait, am I in heaven? Because I have an angel residing on my thighs.

"Hello Angel, I am the better and fun host of this body. You can call me Nessa." I cooed, scratching him on the head. 

Although enchanted by him, I freed my eyes and looked at the open laptop in front of me. I hate the fact that the crazy woman I share this body with knows everything I do and even more but what she does or think, I can only get a glimpse. That too hardly. She knows how to put up a damn fight.

"What time is it?" I whispered, picking up the phone that lay homeless on the mattress. "Wow." I whistled when it said that it was only 45 past 6. There is so much time to make everyone's life miserable. 

"I am sorry, Angel. You stay here, and I will be back shortly." I shifted my Angel from my lap to the nest I built in my blanket. Before leaving, I pressed my lips on the head of my sleeping salvation. I left the door slightly open, just in case.

Whistling and jump-walking, I made my way towards the living room in hope to find someone there. Someone better be there, or else I might just get angry. Angry is a big no because I make rash decision and toys with living and walking demons. Well, used to, before the cold woman killed my personal favorite toys.

She is the bum in bummer.

"Hello to the sir with cactus up his arse." I greeted in a fake British accent which was anything but British.