Chapter 10

"Aaaah! This murderer" Shen Yuying is fuming with anger about the original owner's caused of death.

"They sure had a good plan of trying to swallow everything. But too bad, I'm here now, I won't let you get what you want, I won't make you feel better. " Shen Yuying swore.

Shen Yuying tries to stabilize her emotions, she still feels dizzy, so she flashed to the space, hurriedly took a cup and scoop a bit of Spiritual spring.

Spiritual spring effect is quite strong, and the reaction is big, its better to drink the water slowly.

She only took several sips of the water and not long after, her stomach is making a weird growling sound.

Shen Yuying immediately went to the bathroom to do the "deed". When she came out she looks like she had fought a great battle.

"Oh the smell almost smoked me. I stink so bad, it's better to take a bath."

Shen Yuying went to take a bath, added just a little bit of Spiritual spring to the bath water, she scrubbed her body clean, and put on a new set of clothes.

Standing in front of the mirror Shen Yuying thought "not bad at all". About 8 or 9 points similar to my original body.

As the only child , the original owner grew up really pampered by her parents, so she has a tender and white skin.

In the era where most of the people are malnourished, you can still see a bit of baby fat on Shen Yuying's face.

Shen Yuying has a beautiful heart shaped face, almond eyes, has double eyelids, and round brow making her look feminine. Her lips are heart-shaped and pinkish in color. Although her hair is a bit dry, it can easily be treated.

She was already an attractive young woman, and the spiritual spring enhanced it by few points.

All in all, Shen Yuying was very satisfied with her looks. Let's not lie to ourselves , who doesn't want to look good.

While appreciating her beauty in front of the mirror, Shen Yuying suddenly thought, "I almost forgot to greet the inheritance. "

She got out of the Courtyard and went in front of the "Tree of Life". While kneeling on the ground, she called to the Inheritance.

"I'm sorry for my selfish behavior of leaving you behind, but at that time I had to do it. Thank you, for coming back to me. I promise to take good care of you."

The ground slightly moved, meaning I've got the Inheritance approval. I kowtowed 3 times as a sign of gratitude.

Shen Yuying stood up and started to look around the space, and check the materials she had bought recently.

Everything was neatly arranged, (I should really thank the system) even the irrigation system, and the animal cages are all installed. And the fruit seedlings were all planted on the left side of the field, with their name tag on it. "Ah it's perfect ".

She went to the living room and sit down. Trying to think about what she should do next.

When she came through, the original owner has already been registered to be an Educated Youth. The notice has been sent. There's nothing she could do about it. She doesn't have plan to resist.

Her plan is to meet with Gu Zheng, but she doesn't know where he is. It's not like she can post in the newspaper looking for people.

Since she was supposed to go to the countryside when she travel through, her fate must be in the countryside. All she could do now is to prepare.

There's still many things to do, It's already Wednesday now, and she'll leave for countryside on Monday. She still have few days to complete her plans.

Grrr! grrr! grrr! Her stomach suddenly growled loudly

"Oh I'm so hungry, I should go look for something to eat. Although I want to eat something heavy and oily, but this body collapsed not long ago, Its better to eat light."

Shen Yuying chose a bowl of chicken noodle soup. Just eat slowly, this is enough to stave off her hunger, thinking she could eat again later.

After finishing her food, she cleaned up and flashed out of space. Deciding where she would start.

Seeing the blood on the floor, she cleaned it up first, then started looking around the house.

It's a 2 bedroom unit, although the area is very small, it looks very neat and well organized. The walls were painted with white, there are several posters on the wall. I don't recognize any of them but according to the original owner's memory they must be the leaders of this era in this parallel world. The events that took place is more or less the same in my previous world.

There's a cabinet with lock on the side, and on the corner there's the dining table with a few chairs. On the wall you can see a wall clock.

Shen Yuying then went inside the original owner's room. There's a small bed, a cabinet, and a small table inside the room.

Everything is neatly folded on top of the bed. The blanket is a little old but very clean. She checked the small cabinet on the side and she saw a folded quilt, it's quite thick. On top of it are a few padded jackets, cotton trousers and sweatshirts.

There are also considerable amount of clothes on the other side of the cabinet. Some blouses, long sleeves, underwears, trousers, and even military uniform.

In this era, military uniform is the most sought out fashion. She has 2 of them, one is already faded while the other is considerably new.

They still look good, and I can still use most of her clothes except underwear of course. Shen Yuying thought.

Walking towards the small table, she saw some notebooks, some school textbooks, a pen on the side and even a small red book. It must be that popular red book of this era. She placed everything inside the space leaving all furnitures and went to the next room.