Chapter 19

Being stopped by Shen Yuying from kowtowing, Shen Yumei's courage grew by few points.

"Then cousin, what about you hit me. Hit me as hard as you can. As long as your anger subside, I can take it, Its my fault anyway." Shen Yumei said, she thought Shen Yuying will definitely disagree. But she think too much.

"Really sister Yumei?" Shen Yuying asked.

Shen Yumei was startled at first, but still she nooded absent-mindedly.

"Yes sister Yuying, As long as you won't be mad at me and forgive me." She said.

She didn't see the smile in Shen Yuying's eyes. You fell in my hands at last. Shen Yuying thought.

"Then Grandparents, Aunt, 3rd brother Yucheng, you heard what she said, do you think its ok?" Shen Yuying asked the few people around for opinion.

Being named so suddenly,  they were startled, they thought she would disagree for sure. What can they do but affirm.

"Yes, you should.  She made a mistake and admitted it." Wang Lihua said.

"Since she proposed it, It should be okay. She tarnished the elders name, making you believe that the elders tricked you, so it should be." Shen Guoqiang said without an ounce of guilt shown in his face.

Shen Yucheng also eagerly agreed. "Sister, since she is vicious to you, pushing you to go to the countryside,  then you should hit her. It's her atonement. " while nodding eagerly.

Only Li Gihua, the mother hesitated. She doesn't like Shen Yuying's mother Qin Xiuying, acting elegant and looking so beautiful and she couldn't beat her anywhere.

And now her daughter also couldn't beat Qin Xiuying's daughter.  She didn't like it, not one bit. She hates Qin Xiuying and she also hates Shen Yuying.

How could she let her beat her own daughter, but she has no choice. 

Anyway  she will leave next week, leaving the house and the jobs for her children.  She should atleast vent her anger. So she agreed.

"Then sister Yumei, I'm gonna hit you just twice.  After that, I won't be mad anymore." Shen Yuying said shile smiling.

Shen Yumei got scared, Shen Yuying smile doesn't look right. It looks dangerous.  But then looking at her appearance, her delicate hands, thin arms, just how much strength she has. She must be weak, so she visibly relaxed.

"Then, let's sign a contract sister Yumei, and let the elders sign as witness. Lest you'll report to the public security bureau that I beat you and then they'll punish me. What do you think?" Shen Yuying asked.

They all think its unnecessary, too much work but nevertheless they agreed and signed the paper that says.

'Shen Yumei deliberately put her cousin Shen Yuying's name to the list of youth that will be sent down to the countryside because she wanted to get her job quota. And she agreed to be hit and won't demand compensation.'

This is solely to pacify Shen Yuying's anger.

Shen Yuying made 2 copies, one for her and one for them. This is to protect herself.  She'll beat Shen Yumei into a pig's head.

She kept the paper in the cabinet,  and then she stood in front of Shen Yumei.

She controlled her strength, and put a protective barrier at Shen Yumei's brain. She hit Shen Yumei's face once on each side.

It's not her full strength but enough to make Shen Yumei's head buzz, her face is swollen, and there's even blood on her nose.

   Shen Yumei felt dizzy. But she was held by Shen Yuying so she didn't fall. She was helped on the chair.

"Sister Yumei, are you okay? Did I hit too hard? That's not right, I only used a little strength."

   Everyone else agreed, Shen Yuying didn't seem to exert much effort  but Shen Yumei was out.

After a while, Shen Yumei's consciousness came back. She was so mad, it's hurts to death.

It feels like her brain was blown out of her head, she had blackout for a moment.

While blood still flowing from her nose, she smiled at Shen Yuying and wants to say something.  But when she opens her mouth something fell.

   She thought, what's this white thing? She picked up the 2 little things that fell from her mouth and inspect it.

  She was shocked.  Is this molar?, no right? Her eyes widen. It's actually molars. Her 2 molars fell when Shen Yuying this b*tch hit her.

   But Shen Yuying looked at her worriedly, so she got confused.

    "Sister Yumei, look your teeth fell. You must drink milk, your teeth seems to be weak. Its not good, it may fall while you're eating." Shen Yuying said acting concerned.

This b*tch actually said she needs to drink milk, shouldn't she apologize for hitting too hard and knocking her teeth out? Now, not only her nose but her mouth is also bleeding.

    Shen Yuying looked at Shen Yumei and felt satisfied.  That's right, that's how you should look like after you murder your cousin.

You should be glad I protected your brain when I hit you or else it'll turn into mash. Two molars are enough for now. Shen Yuying thought.

"Sister Yuying I'm fine, did your anger subside? Are you not mad at me anymore? I'm already looking like this."

"I'm not mad anymore sister Yumei, here wipe your mouth and nose. You should be careful of the heat, or else your nose will bleed again.

Shen Yuying gave Shen Yumei a cup of water, and she added just a tiny drop of Spiritual spring.  It should help stop the bleeding. And help heals the gums.

Although the effect wont be too much, it's just like taking an antibiotics, to prevent from infection. 

Shen Yumei still has to go the countryside. What should she do If Shen Yumei dies because of the infection in her gums.

Better make sure there's no other complication, and she's already vented her anger. It wasn't deliberate murder but still with an intention of hurting the original owner.

And Shen Yumei will stay in the mountains as a payment for sending her cousin to the countryside. Thats how it should be.

As for Shen Yucheng, he's supposed to go anyway.  If they didn't tricked the original owner, she would have given his father's job quota to this cousin.

But now its too late. Anyway he's a bully.  He beat so many people in the street.

If they both live honestly,  and work hard in Shaanbei, they will survive.  But if the both will act like demon, I think don't the villagers will help them.