Chapter 8: Crying

I giggle as i watch Zootopia

"I still don't get why the bunny likes the fox." Parker says from beside me as we eat chicken noodle soup.

"Because they are in love." I smile.

"He's going to betray her."

"No he won't."

Parker pulls a judgy side eyed look at me.

I smile and his look fades as he shakes his head looking back at the tv.

The sunlight slowly fades and i look at Parker. He's so perfect.

His jawline is razor sharp, his hair messy but so perfectly placed. The stubble on his face adds to the whole scary affect.

But his eyes. His eyes tell me everything.

When he looks at me i can see how soft and gentle they are. Like there's a boy in there who wasn't always so cold and one that enjoyed life.

I place my bowl on the coffee table besides Parker's and now i can feel his eyes on me.

The silence gets too much for me to handle.

"Do you get bored living alone?" I ask.

"Sometimes."

"I wish i lived alone sometimes."

"Do you not like living with your parents?"

"It's okay." I play with the end of Parker's shirt i'm wearing.

"You can always come here if you need a break."

"Thanks." I yawn exhausted.

"You ready for bed?"

I nod and rub my eyes.

Parker stands up and i follow behind him as he goes down the hallway.

He opens the end door, "You can stay in the spare room," He then opens another door which i assume is to his bedroom, "Or you can stay in my bed."

My eyes widen.

"Have a look in each room, your pick."

I smile and run and jump on his bed.

Holy guacamole.

I moan, "Oh my god your bed is so comfy," I roll around, "It's so big, and soft, and it smells so good." I snuggle my way into his pillows.

I hear Parker's footsteps get closer, "You want to sleep in here?"

"Do you come with it?" I gasp, "What, pffft, i don't mean that." I don't dare look up and keep my face in the gray pillows.

I feel the bed move and i look to see a shirtless Parker come under the covers and lay down next to me.

"You're going to get sick." I sniffle rolling onto my back.