Chapter 16: Spinning

Parker pulls the roller door up where my bike is

He still holds my hand in his as he goes out the back and into his office.

"I've just got to grab some paperwork." He says and let's go if my hand as he sits at his desk.

I twirl around in circles

It's only 5:30, so i have half an hour before i have to be back home.

Parker laughs, "What are you doing, sweetheart?"

"Spinning." I giggle.

I feel his arms wrap around my waist and i squeak as he picks me up. I wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses my shoulder as he carries me out his office and he sits me on the bonnet of the car out here.

I gasp as he softly places kisses to my neck. I've never felt this feeling.

I've never felt the attraction that i do to him. I've never felt so safe and comfortable with someone touching me this way.

My hands tangle in his hair and he lets out a small groan as he sucks on my neck.

He softly kisses his way up my neck, along my cheek and places one to the corner of my mouth just like earlier.

I want him to kiss me.

And there's no way i'm kissing him first. I don't even know how to kiss!

His eyes flicker all over my face, and his eyes simmer down.

"Penelope," He whispers.

"Yeah?" I whisper.

"Can i kiss you?"

I smile and nod.

He lowers his head and whispers, "You are so beautiful," and then kisses me so gently on the lips.

He pulls away and we just stare at eachother.

Holy guacamole.

I pull his head back down and kiss him again.

This is the best thing ever.

I pull away and take deep breathes for air, "Am i doing it right?"

He smiles, bright and beautiful, "You do everything right, baby."

And he kisses me again. It starts to get more intense as he pulls me closer.

My alarm begins ringing and i sigh pulling away stopping it, "I have to go home,"

He grunts, "Stay with me."

"I can't."

He picks me up and wraps his arms around me. I rest my head on his shoulder as he turns out all the lights and closes the roller doors with one arm, me in the other.

I smile against his neck as carries me and slides me into his car, putting my bike on the back of his truck.

I then realise i'm going home.

Parker won't be here. I'm going to be alone. He won't be here to wrap me in his arms and comfort me whenever i don't feel alright.

No one's going to be there to protect me. And i'm all alone defenceless.

The drive to my house is a blur. I feel scared, i'm so so scared.

Parker's car haults to a stop and he opens his car door.

"You don't need to do that, i can get the bike out." I quickly say.

"I can do it." He gets out the car and gets my bike out.

"Thank you." I say and put the stand up.

"Goodnight," I try to walk away but he grabs my wrist pulling me back to him.

He kisses me and i smile.

"I'll see you," He kisses me, "Tomorrow," Another kiss, "Okay?"

I nod and fiddle with his shirt.

His eyes flicker inside my house, "Your dads waiting."

I look in the window as he takes a sip of his beer watching us.

Oh no no please.

"Parker." I whisper.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"I um, you know, how did, nevermind." I whisper.

"What's bothering you?" He rubs my cheek gently.

"Nothing," I fake a smile, "It's okay."

I run out his grip and go to the front door ignoring his calls.

I can't beleive i nearly told him. How stupid could i be?

"I knew you are whoring around." My dad stumbles over.

I tuck my hair behind my ears as i try to not burst into tears.

His eyes zone in on my neck, "I know that's a hickey, but i'd love if it was a bruise," He slurs.

I have a hickey? Oh god.

"Is he treating you how you deserve? Like a fucking dangerous little shit who fucks everyone's life's."

My tears threaten to spill but i won't let them.

"Go see your mother," He grits undoing his belt, "You know what's coming."

I run upstairs and into mama's room.

I wish i could spend more time with her, but it's so hard to watch her disappear and fade into nothing.

I know it's all my fault and seeing her this way, because of me, which makes it so much harder.

She's asleep already when i go in. I make her pillows comfortable, turn the tv off, refill her water, and make sure all her tubes are connected.

I lean down and kiss her forehead, "Goodnight mama."

"Times up."

I jump turning around seeing my dad.

My fists clench as i leave the room and go downstairs, waiting for the blow.

To anyone who is struggling with anything, please reach out.You can dm me if you need, i'll always be here to listen and help as best as i can.

If you need, you can vent here :)