Chapter 36: Bonnet

I drive my car into the garage feeling excited to put on a whole set of brand new, bigger, better tires

I watch as my workers leave and it's just Penelope and I here at the shop.

It's been two weeks of her staying with me and it's been fucking heaven.

I go to sleep with her, i wake up with her. I cuddle with her. I stay with her.

I don't go a day without seeing her.

She makes my so happy. My soul feels full, my body feels calm.

"Hey so the boys want to come over later for a swim." Penelope smiles.

She loves swimming. I've taught her how to do it all. Dive, swim underwater, all the swimming you need.

"Yeah that's fine." I sit her up on the bonnet of my car.

I get down onto the ground and begin changing the first tire.

I would like to do them all tonight, but i can't be bothered.

I'll do two and the other two tomorrow.

As i'm fixing my car tire, i can feel Penelope's eyes on me.

The more she stares, the more intense it gets.

I smirk to myself as i realise she's horny.

I look up at her and wrap my hand on her ankle traveling it up her calf till my hands on her thigh as i stand up.

I put my hand on her other thigh and i tug her hips foreward till she's on the edge of my car and our hips meet.

God she is so beautiful. Long golden hair, bright beaming smile, shining eyes. She's my whole world.

I lower my head and let it hang over hers as she stares at my lips. I just look into her eyes, totally unbothered by how close we are.

She's the first to kiss me as she leans up. The way she kisses me makes the fire in my groin elight and my heart kick up.

I slip my tongue into her mouth, parting her lips.

Our hips move against eachother in a pleasurable rhythm and she lets a moan slip.

I pull away and walk away from her.

I can feel her sense of rejection until she realises what i'm doing.

I go the roller doors and pull them down before going to the sink and washing my hands, making sure the grease is off of them.

I walk back over to her and she wraps her arms around my neck as my hands go to her thighs as we begin to kiss again.

"You are just so good at this." She whispers running her hands over my abs and i moan.

Fuck, i love when she touches me like that.