Chapter 23: Sore

The sun shines in my eyes and i open my eyes slowly blinking

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The sun shines in my eyes and i open my eyes slowly blinking.

I smile looking at Penelope.

She's still a mess after last night. Her mascara is smudged, her hair a blonde mess. The hickeys along her neck don't even compare to the ones that spread across her body.

I've slept with a few too many girls over my life but i've never felt so good waking up.

I've never felt so connected to a person, so in love, so obsessed with a view.

I rub Penelope's stomach and kiss her cheek trying to wake her up in a calm way.

She takes a sharp breathe in and rolls over to face me and groans snapping her eyes open.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Hurosnid."

"What are you saying?"

"Sore." She breathes out and nuzzles her head against my chest.

"I know, i'm sorry."

She shakes her head, "No don't be sorry. It was sooooooo good, mhmmm."

"Oh yeah? You liked it?"

She stretches her arms up in the air as they jiggle and she wraps them around my neck, "If i wasn't so hurting, we can do it again."

I laugh as if it's natural.

"I'm not makin' no sense right now." She whispers.

"I get you." I whisper.

Her hands run in my hair and it feels so good. Having her close to me makes everything easier.

"Do you have to go to work?" She sighs.

I reach over to the bedside and grab my phone, "No, i can make some calls. I can stay."

She smiles and whispers, "Yay."

I'd do anything to see her smile like that. I'd do anything for her.

I'd do anything to make her happy.

I never realised how unhappy i was, until i felt pure happiness. And when i'm with her, it is pure happinesss.

She begins to shiver and i pull the covers up and pull her closer.

"I wish i didn't have to leave." She whispers as her body trembles.

"Stay." I kiss her shoulder.

"I can't."

"No one's holding you back."

"I have to go see Mama."

I take a deep breathe, fuck i should of thought about that.

"Of course, i'll take you home." I kiss her forehead.

She's so happy all the time. sometimes it skips my mind the pain she must be feeling with her mum.

I'll do anything in my power to make her feel better.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

pickle nickel dickle sickle wiggle niggle