Epilogue

A FEW YEARS LATER

A FEW YEARS LATER

"Hey, do you think that our second baby is going to be a boy or a girl?" I ask Parker as our daughter sits in his arms, fast asleep.

"I think it's a boy."

"You just want it to be a boy so you can play cars." I frown.

"No i don't," He smirks.

I know he wants a boy to do all the 'boy things' with, but he's a great girl dad.

He does our daughters hair, and he plays dollies with her. He also teaches her about cars and she loves spending time with him.

He's the best dad anyone could ever ask for.

He's so gentle and nurturing.

I feel the baby in my stomach kick.

I gasp, "Parker, Parker, the baby kicked."

Parker's hand instantly untangles from our daughters blonde hair as he puts his hand on my stomach.

"Can you feel that?" I smile.

Parker nods and a smile spreads across his face.

I stand up and pick up our daughter and carry her upstairs of our home and i hear Parker following me.

I gently place Marianne down under the covers of her brand new 'big girl bed' as she calls it.

I turn around as Parker watches with a small smile.

I go up to him and wrap my arms around his neck rising to my tiptoes and giving him a kiss.

His hands wrap on my waist as he pulls me as close as he can, my pregnant belly sort of in the way.

"I love you so much, Penelope." His eyes flicker all over my face.

"I love you."

He smiles and kisses me harsher.

"Ewwwww! Mummy, daddy! Stop kissing!"

Parker pulls away and looks over my shoulder at our baby.

"Whatever you want, princess." He takes my hand and pulls me with him down the hall to our bedroom.

I'm not sure where i'd be without him.

Still in an abusive home, all alone. Not much else to live for.

But he's made all the struggles so much easier. And to make it out on the other side and see it's all okay now and we're happy.

It's all i've ever wanted.

ITS FUCKING OVER!!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED

also, i may have bonus chapters coming in future for this cus i have my ideas but i can't be fucked writing them atm 😔

ANYWAY

I LOVE YOU
-make sure you eat, sleep, drink :)