Chapter - 5

[ Author's Note - Special update because Me mind y announced new projects.... we are going to get casting details and poster on 3rd for love sea the series and 5th for the boy next world.... I am so excited ❤️❤️❤️.... Hope you guys enjoy this update... don't forget to vote and comment your views.... P.s. - You guys are going to see childhood memories of our boys... 😍😍😍]

Sky - Great... then I am going to sleep. Good night.

Saying that Sky went and slept on the bed.

Phai - Sky

Sky - What?

Phai - Happy Birthday na

Sky was surprised but he was happy that his Phi finally made his birthday special. He gave a smile to Phai and thanked him.

Phai followed Sky to the bed and hugged him to sleep. This was their regular habit since their childhood. But from Phai's 18th birthday Phai made few changes to their schedules. He didn't want to hurt sky but he took his chances to sleep with Kinn and Porsche saying that he missed his parents.

Everyone knows how Phai was used to have someone with him every night when he goes to sleep. Before Sky and Rain were born, he used to fight with Venice to share bed with him. But Venice was used to have his Pa Pete with him. So they both ended up sleeping with Pete and Vegas.

Sometimes they slept with Kinn and Porsche. Since Sky and Rain were born they spent most of their time taking care of these two babies. Sky and Rain were born on the same day with an hour difference.

15 Years Ago :

Porsche - Phoenix, Venice where are you guys playing?

Pete - Kittens, come out fast

Venice and Phoenix came running towards their Pas. Pete held Venice and Porsche held Phoenix.

Little Venice - Pa, P'Phoenix is cheating in the game.

Little Phoenix - I didn't cheat Pa. Little Venice changed the rules.

Venice and Phoenix started fighting with eachother while Pete and Porsche were still holding them.

Little Phoenix - I don't want to play with him anymore

Little Venice - I also don't want to play with him. He is cheating.

Phoenix - He doesn't understand the rules of the game.

Pete - Okay, okay enough both of you.

Porsche - You both don't want to play with each other right?

Little Phoenix and Little Vegas - Yes

Saying that both of them started fighting with each other. Each of them started throwing fists to one another.

Pete - Venice

Porsche - Phoenix

Pete - If you both stop fighting, we will take you to see babies. You can play with them.

Little Venice and Little Phoenix stopped fighting with each other and looked at their Pas as if asking them to confirm their sentences.

Porsche - Come on, go and change now. We will leave in ten minutes.

Little Venice and Little Phoenix ran to their room and started picking up nice clothes for both of them. They helped each other to get ready. And reached downstairs to meet their Dads and Pas.

Vegas picked up Little Phoenix and Kinn picked up Little Venice.

Kinn - Ready to go little devil?

Little Venice - Yes Dad Kinn.