Chapter - 21

Sky, Phai along with their parents are now sitting in the garden area. Lian was staring at Phai while Sky and Kuea were worried about Lian.

Kinn - Lian

Lian - Yes Phi

Kuea - Hia... Calm down...

Lian took a deep breath and looked at Kinn and Porsche.

Lian - Tell me P'Kinn... Are you really here to talk about their marriage?

Kinn - I know this topic is out of the blue and they are still in their teenage years.

Porsche - We also wanted them to have their time before taking any big steps in their life.

Kuea - But P'Porsche... They are still studying.

Kinn - We know that this is happening too fast... But you guys know our Dad's health and conditions he wants to see them married as soon as possible.

Porsche - Also... They both love each other and they also want to get married sooner or later.

Sky was feeling shy while Phai held his hand.

Lian - We don't know if sky wants to get married to Phai or not.

Sky - I want to...

Kuea and Porsche saw Sky's eagerness to get married to Phai. Sky immediately realised that he whispered it out loud and started looking at his feet shyly.

Porsche - Looks like both of them are eager to get married soon.

Everyone laughed except for Lian. Lian was worried about his son and his future. He didn't want to get his son married this soon and leave their family.

Lian - P'Kinn...

Kinn - Yes

Lian - We need some time to discuss. We will let you know soon.

Porsche - Sure Lian... We know that these things are happening in a hurry but we are also eager to make Sky our son.

Kuea - He is also eager to become your son P'Porsche.

Sky - Pa....

Porsche - okay okay... We won't tease you any more... Let us know what you guys decide.

Kuea - Sure P'Porsche...

Everyone bid their goodbyes and Phai and Sky came back to Sky's room as Sky's cycle was still going on and Phai didn't want to take any risk by leaving Sky alone even though Sky felt better after drinking the medicinal soup given by Kuea.

Phai and Sky were in Sky's room while Lian went to Sky's childhood room. Unknown to him Kuea followed him to the room. Lian opened the photo album and started seeing the images. He realised Phai was more in Sky's life than him and his husband.

Kuea - Hia...

Lian - Nu... See this is our sky's childhood pics... He grew up so fast...

Kuea - I know Hia... He grew up so fast that he is going to get married soon.... He is going to have his own family soon...

Lian - I am scared Nu... What if we make any bad decisions for him? What if he leaves us alone? What if we hurt him?

Kuea - Hia... We are his parents... Whatever we do is only for his betterment... Sometimes we have to make harsh decisions for the sake of our children. But Hia... I don't think we can find anyone else who can take care of Sky like Phai does. And we both know very well how much they love each other.

Lian - I know but I love my son so much that no one seems perfect for him.

Kuea - Then.... My dad also didn't allow you to Marry me Hia.