Chapter - 28

Happy New Year everyone

Phayu carried Rain out of the Pentagon and dropped him in the passenger seat of his car. Rain was fast asleep as he was so much wasted.

Phayu - You are going to get punished soon Rain.

Saying that Phayu entered the car and started driving towards his condo.Phayu reached his condo and carried Rain to the bed.Rain was murmuring in sleep and was calling his Phi.

Phayu - You are a naughty kitten... Do you know that?

Rain - Ph... phi....pha...phayu...

Phayu - You are my naughty kitten Rain and I won't let you go for the nuisance you made today.

Phayu helped Rain cleanup and changed his clothes and went back to sleep by holding his kitten closer to him.On the other side Phai helped Sky out of the washroom and helped him with changing his dress.

Sky - What are you looking at P'Phai?

Phai - Just a day more sky...

Sky - A day more for what Phi?

Phai - To make you mine. You will be mine forever once we get married. And I will be yours forever.

Sky smiled at Phai's words and kissed his forehead and hugged him by his waist.

Phai - Shall I tell you something, Khun Sky Wang?

Sky - Sure Khun Praphai Theerapanyakul.

Phai - I am trying to control very hard.

Sky - Huh?

Phai - From the day you gave me my gift, it's becoming more hard for me to control myself from devouring you.

Sky was taken back by Phai's words. He immediately thought about the time where Phai received his gift from Sky.

The day the competition began :

Phai completed his competition with Vegas and Pete. Post the competition, Sky sneaked out to Phai's room while Phai went to freshen up and change his dress as he was reeking of food smell.

Sky saw Phai's clothes spread all over the room from the door to the bathroom. He took all the clothes and threw them into the laundry basket. He saw that Phai was still in the shower, so he quickly undressed himself and went into the shower to join Phai.

Phai was surprised to see small hands which were wrapping him. He immediately looked at the small hands and found out the owner of the hands.

Phai - Someone wants to be naughty?

Sky - I just wanted to give someone his reward. But looks like he doesn't want it.

Saying that Sky tried to remove his hands around Phai but Phai held them and turned to face Sky. He was surprised to see that Sky was naked.

Phai - Sky...

Sky - Yes.

Phai - Are you sure you are here to give me a reward?

Sky - Why? Do you have a doubt?

Phai - You are making it harder for me to stay away from you.

Sky laughed and leaned towards Phai and kissed him. Phai kissed him back and started sucking Sky's lips. Both of them kissed for some time. Sky started running his hands on Phai's body while Phai had his hands wrapped around Sky's neck and pulled him closer leaving no gap.

Sky - Ahhhhhh...

Sky started letting out moans as Phai sucked his lips harder than before. Phai kissed one more time and placed his forehead on Sky's.