Chapter - 30

Sky left Phai at the entrance and went to his room to get ready. Phai had a smile on his face when he heard Sky's words. It made him fall in love with him more.

On the other side Rain and Phayu were in Phayu's condo sleeping peacefully holding each other. The sudden call made Phayu wake up.

RRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR

Phayu moved himself a bit by not disturbing the kitten who was sleeping on his chest carefree.

Phayu - Hello

Phai - Where the fuck are you?

Phayu - Why are you shouting?

Phai - Why am I shouting? Do you even remember that it's my marriage today?

Phayu - Shit!!!!!.... I forgot.

Rain murmured hearing Phayu's scream.

Rain - Why are you shouting Pa? Let me sleep for some more time.

Phai - Are you with Rain?

Phayu - Yes.. why?

Phai - It's our marriage today and the bestmen are cuddling each other without caring about the grooms. Wow!!!!

Phayu - Shut up Phai... Don't be over dramatic...

Phai - I am fucked up Phayu... I don't know what I will do if you don't come here in 1 hour.

Phayu - Why?

Phai - Sky is going to kill me. He will cancel the marriage if you guys don't come here soon.

Phayu -Arggh.... I understood. We are coming.

Phayu ended the call and gently stroked Rain's hair.

Phayu - When you are asleep you look so cute and silent but once you wake up, you are so naughty and noisy.

Saying that Phayu pinched Rain's nose making him flinch in pain. Rain woke up rubbing his nose and tossed on the bed.

Phayu - Wake up sleepy head. Sky and Phai address waiting for us at the wedding place.

Rain - Wedding place????? Shia... It's Sky's marriage today.

Rain woke up with a startle pressing Phayu to bed.

Phayu - Ouchhhhh

Rain - Why are you shouting??? My head is paining. I don't want to hear any sound. It's like my head is spinning.

Phayu - Rain... Your hand is on my side pressing me to bed.

Rain - I am sorry P'Phayu.... Is it hurting?

Rain immediately started checking on Phayu's side. Phayu smiled at the little kitten who was worried about him. This little kitten is the same person who fought with him for his friend.

Phayu - I am fine now Rain.

Rain - Are you sure P'Phayu?

Phayu - Yes... Now go and get ready. We have to go to the wedding. And you will get your punishment after the wedding.

Rain - Punishment???? For what???

Phayu - For all the nonsense you did last night.

Rain - What did I do?

Phayu - Did you forget?

Rain shook his head and then started thinking about last night.

Rain - Shia... Sky where is sky? Is he okay? Is he having hangover?

Phayu - He is alright and he is waiting for us. Now go and get ready before I loose my control and make you mine.

Rain blushed at Phayu's words.

Phayu - Or you also want to get married? Do you want me to propose you?

Rain - Who wants to get married to you? I don't want any proposal from you. I am going now.

Saying that Rain ran into the washroom to freshen up himself. While Phayu was still sitting on the bed, smiling to himself seeing the cuteness of his kitten.

Both of them got ready and started towards the wedding area. In the middle, Phayu got some items for Phai and Sky as they are going to have their reception followed by the marriage.

At the Wedding Place :

Kuea - P'Porsche... Have you seen Sky?

Porsche - What happened Kuea?

Kuea - He is not answering his phone. I am worried.

Porsche - Calm down, let me check.

Porsche started checking out the place but Sky was no where to be found. Phai was also no where to be found.

Porsche immediately called all the family members to find them. Everyone were trying to find Phai and Sky. But both of them were no where to be found.

Phayu and Rain reached the venue only to find that the couple who are going to get married are missing.

Phayu - Pa

Pete - Thank God, you guys are here. Do you know where is Sky and Phai?

Phayu - Huh? They were supposed to be here right.

Porsche - Yes, they were but they aren't.

Rain - What do you mean that they aren't here? Have you checked every where?

Kuea - We checked already and we are checking again.

Everyone started searching for Phai and Sky. Vegas got his hands on the CCTV footage where it was found that both Sky and Phai were kidnapped.

Vegas - How is that possible?

Kinn - Everyone here is our bodyguards. We have Arm and Pol cross check each and every one.

Phayu looked at Arm and Pol who were looking at each other as if they were going to get caught.

Phayu - What do you guys know about this?

Rain - Wait a minute.... Where is Uncle Khun?

Pete - Right... He was here a bit before, complaining about the marriage.

Porsche - What do you mean complaining about the marriage?

Pete - Khun Noo said that he didn't like the wedding happening here with normal decor.

Vegas - And we told him it was not his marriage. It was Sky and Phai's marriage.

Pete - so he said he will talk to them.

Phayu - And he took them away because it's obvious both of you might have denied him.

Kinn - Knowing about him, he won't let this marriage happen peacefully.

Porsche - Arm, Pol... Where is Khun?

Pol - I don't know anything, Porsche.

Arm - I don't know too.

Porsche and Kuea moved towards Arm and Pol making them feel tensed.

Kuea - P'Porsche

Porsche - Yes Kuea

Kuea - looks like we have to speak to them separately.

Porsche - let's go

Saying that Kuea and Porsche placed their hands on Pol and Arm. Making them more tense in fear.

[Author's Note - I heard readers complaining that notifications are not getting updated for the new update. If you are also facing the same issue, do follow my account so that you can receive a notification of announcement whenever I update a new chapter... Also don't forget to vote and comment your views... Hope you guys enjoy this update.Also check out the new fiction of Sky and Phai - Wind in the Sky in my profile... Also this story is going to end in 2-3 chapters... I am trying my best to write more chapters of this story..... ]