Chapter - 32

Sky - P'Phai... What are you saying?

Phai - I said I am not getting married...

Sky - What do you mean by you are not getting married? What's wrong?

Phai looked at Sky in anger and Sky looked at him in confusion. Everyone looked at him in confusion.

Phai was silent and he walked towards his room silently. Sky looked at everyone around and then followed him in anger.

Kuea - What the hell is happening here?

Phayu - Do you think the same as me?

whispered Phayu to Rain.

Rain - As far as I know he is going to do something which is inappropriate.

Phayu and Rain looked at each other and remembered their last night. Both of them felt hot after looking at each other and immediately moved away and went towards their parents. On the other side Phai went inside his room and closed the door but didn't lock it. Sky who was angry with him smashed the door and went inside but Phai was nowhere to be found.

Sky - Where the heck did he go? He just entered the room right?

That's when Sky heard the door locking sound and turned towards it. He saw Phai facing the door.

Sky - Mr. Praphai Kittisawasd Theerapanyakul... What the hell do you mean by you don't want to get married?

Phai turned towards Sky and started walking towards him. Sky was surprised by the look on Phai's face. Sky was intimidated that he did a mistake by walking in tiger's den. He understood what Phai wanted.

Sky - wha....what are you... doing??

Phai continued walking towards Sky and Sky started walking backwards.

Sky - Why.... Why did you lock... lock the door????

Phai - Hmm??? Where was the voice that shouted at me a minute ago?

Sky's back knees touched the bed and he fell on the bed. Phai bent towards Sky and bought his face just an inch away from Sky's.

Sky - P'Phai... What are you doing?

Phai - You tell me.... What did you think of doing while you entered my room?

Sky - You said...

Phai - I said...

Sky - that you...

Phai - that I....

Sky - don't want to marry me...

Phai - Yes...

Saying that Phai placed both his hands on either side of Sky locking him from moving away which made Sky turn his face away. Phai liked Sky's face which was turning into a cherry tomato and wanted him to squeeze his cheeks.

Sky - Why?

Phai - Don't you know why?

Sky looked at Phai in confusion and both of them started laughing at each other. Sky wrapped his hands around Phai's neck and pulled him closer.

Phai - So how do you rate my acting over there?

Sky - You want me to tell you? Or show you?

Saying that Sky moved his eyes from Phai's eyes to his lips and started kissing him. Phai smiled and kissed him back.

Phai - I didn't know my bride was this hungry for me.

Sky - What can I do? My Alpha looked so delicious and I can't wait for him to take me before our wedding.

Phai - That's the reason you planned this whole plan?

Sky - Why? You don't want to taste your omega before marriage?

Phai - Why would I..... ever say no to my omega?

Saying that Phai kissed Sky back and pushed his back on to the bed. Sky removed his dress while Phai did the same to his. Both of them were half naked within a few seconds. Sky moved towards Phai and started kissing in hunger.

Sky - P'Phai...

Phai - Khab....

Before Sky could speak another word he felt something was awkward and moved away from the bed and ran to the washroom. Phai was surprised to see Sky's reaction and followed him.

Phai - Sky... What's wrong??? Are you okay?

Sky came out after four minutes and he looked at Phai.

Phai - Are you okay? Is anything wrong? You want to take some rest?

Sky nodded his head and started walking towards the bed. Before he reached the bed, he felt sick and was about to fall down but Phai held him and took him to the bed.

Phai - Sky.... Sky.... What happened?

Phai immediately took his phone and called Phayu.

Phayu was with Vegas and Pete along with others waiting for Sky or Phai to return.

Phayu - Why did you call me? Are you done with your indecent plan?

Phai - Bring Uncle Top to my room now.

Phayu - what's wrong? What happened?

Phai - Just bring him now. Sky is unconscious.

Phayu - Ai Phai... You both are about to get married.... why did you do that hard that made Sky lose his consciousness?

Phai - Shut the fuck up and bring Uncle Top now.

Saying that Phai ended the call.

Phayu - What the heck?

Phayu went and took Top along with other family members to Phai's room.

Kinn - What the hell did you do?

Porsche - I told you he is not correct for Sky.

Vegas - Is this how you treat your partner?

Pete - I am now worried about Rain.

Phayu - Pa... I am not Phai

Rain - Exactly... I won't let him do anything like P'Phai.

Kuea - Sky... Baby...

Lian - That's why we didn't agree for the marriage in the first place.

Everyone was blabbering something or the other and were worried about Sky.

Phai - Stop!!!!!

Everyone looked at each other and then looked at Phai.

Porsche - Shut up.. You are the reason Sky felt unconscious now.

Phai - Pa... I am already worried about him. Don't make it worse. Let uncle Top check him. He must be unconscious due to dehydration.

Top - Everyone get out now. You guys are not letting me check him.

Phai - But uncle can I stay? We already mated if I stay here it might be helpful.

Rain - You guys what?

Porsche - Then why did you say no to the wedding?

Lian - So you thought of using my son as your toy?

Kinn - Stop now.... Everyone out. Phai stay here and take care of him. If you need anything call us. We will be out.

Saying that Kinn took everyone out of the room allowing Phai, Rain, Phayu and Top inside the room along with Sky.

[Author's Note - I heard readers complaining that notifications are not getting updated for the new update. If you are also facing the same issue, do follow my account so that you can receive a notification of announcement whenever I update a new chapter... Also don't forget to vote and comment your views... Hope you guys enjoy this update.Also check out the new fiction of Sky and Phai - Wind in the Sky in my profile... Also this story is going to end in 1 more chapter and if possible an Epilogue too.... ]