𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐨𝐧𝐞 | 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞?

𝐨𝐧𝐞 | 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞?

Lila De Goey was currently sat with her older brother, Jordan De Goey in his apartment, watching Shrek 2.

The two shared a close bond, always being there for eachother from a young age.

As Lila was only 18, her older brother was often protective and cautious of the young girl, as he often felt like she was her responsibility.

Growing up, the siblings didn't have the best of parents. Their Dad was a deadbeat drug addict that used their mother for money, and came and went as he pleased. Their Mum was a stubborn yet loving woman, who was diagnosed with cancer when Lila was 15.

Lila spent most of her teenage years in her mother's hospital room, making sure she was comfortable and surrounded by loved ones during her last few months alive.

In the end, Their mother died, leaving Jordan no choice but to take legal custody over Lila, which he had no problem doing, as he loved his younger sister more than anything.

Ever since then, Jordan and Lila grew closer than ever, telling eachother everything and anything about their lives.

"I've got training at the club later, will you be ok alone or do you want to come?" Jordan questioned Lila, looking over to her sitting comfortably on the couch as she ate her buttery popcorn.

"Can I come? I haven't seen any of the boys in ages" She said, turning her attention from the movie she was watching to her older brother.

"Yeah all good, i'm leaving in 10 so you better be ready" Jordan smiled, getting up and ruffling her hair, making it all messy.

Everyone knew how long Lila took to get ready, and Jordan wasn't prepared to arrive late just because her hair had to be perfectly straight.

"Hey! I don't take that long to get ready" She whined, hearing Jordan laugh as he trailed upstairs to put his gear on.

Lila made her way to her room, where she quickly threw on some black leggings with a grey Elite Eleven hoodie, before straightening her hair and putting some lip balm on.

"Lila I swear to god you better be ready!" Jordan screamed from his room.

"I'm coming!"

Lila threw on her white air forces before the two siblings jumped into their car and made their way to their way to the training ground.

Jordan and Lila were currently walking into the building.

The pair arrived at Jordan's locker, where he placed his bag and water bottle in.

"De Goey, Hurry up! Everyone is waiting for y- LILA?!" A voice shouted from behind them in shock.

As the girl whipped her head around to whoever was calling her name, she saw Brayden Maynard and Jamie Elliot running towards her.