𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

Lila watched as Nick's eyes left the girl's face, and lingered towards Lila, who stood in shock. When He realized that it was Lila, he looked at her sympathetically.

"Nick?" Lila asked, her voice almost too quiet to hear. That's all she could get out though, her voice was stuck in her throat.

"No—Lila it's not what it looks like-" before Nick could finish his sentace, she cut him off.

"No I think i've seen enough. Have fun" Lila spat out venomously, slamming the door shut behind her without saying another word.

Lila knew she probably should have stayed to hear him out, but she felt like she was about to burst in tears, and she didn't want to show Nick that it affected her that much.

As she walked out of the room, Lila's mind was a mess. How could he do that?

Lila understood that they weren't technically dating, but she thought she ment more to him.

Lila felt stupid for letting a boy into her life, knowing they were all the same. Part of her always thought that Nick would be different—I guess not.

"Lila!" A voice yelled from behind her. She knew it was Nick so she chose to keep walking. There was no way she was going to talk to him after what she just saw. All she wanted to do was go home and go to sleep. Lila wanted to forget any of this happened.

"Lila—just wait!" Nick screamed. He felt horrible that Lila walked into the room in that very moment—but it wasn't completely his fault. He just wished that she would hear him out.

"Lila-" He called out once more before being cut off.

"No Nick fuck off. Just leave me alone" She muttered in reply, venom lacing her voice.

"Just let me explain please" Nick pleaded with desperate eyes. For a second, Lila could see a gleam of guilt scattered across his face.

"Explain what. That you kissed me, then went off kissing another girl?" Lila argued, steam practically coming out of the girls head in anger.

"I didn't kiss her! She kissed me and I tried to pull away but that's when you walked in. I promise I would never do anything to hurt you" Nick practically begged. He didn't want to loose Lila, she was one of the best things to come into his life in a while.

How could he mess this up?

"I promise you Lila, I didn't want to kiss her. She virtually jumped herself on top of me and kissed me. I don't even know who she is!" Nick pleaded. He would do whatever it took to earn the De Goey girls trust back.

Lila took a second to think. It did kind of look like Nick was shocked while kissing the girl, but Lila wasn't thinking about that in the moment. Maybe Nick was telling the truth. Or maybe he was lying and Lila would end up getting hurt again.

"I just—Let me think" Lila sighed out. She couldn't be mad at the boy—It was Nick. He was one of the sweetest people she had even met, and the tiniest part of her believed that he was telling the truth, and he wouldn't do anything to hurt her. Her mind was everywhere, all she wanted to do was go home.

"I'm going home" Lila told the boy, turning on her heel and trailing off to find her brother without another word.

Nick stood there in annoyance. How could he do something like that? He knew it technically wasn't his fault, but he still was angered that he made Lila feel that way. When they were talking, Nick's heart broke to see her disappointed face, staring right back at him. He saw the pure pain within her eyes and in that moment, Nick had never felt worse. He just wished this would all go away, so Lila and him could go back to normal. He never ment to hurt her.

Lila stormed through the building, as a single tear dropped down her face before she wiped it away. She didn't want anyone to see her cry.

Lila didn't know whether or not she'd tell Jordan. If there was a small chance that Nick and her were going to get back together after she had already told Jordan, he would probably kill the Daicos boy for making his sister cry.

On the other hand, the two De Goey siblings told eachother everything, so Lila would feel guilty if she swept it under the rug and kept it from her silbling.

She was stuck.

She quickly found nearest bathroom, pushing the door open before freshening her self up so no one would notice the previous tears that dripped down her face.

She couldn't let her mask slip. It took a lot to convince Jordan that she was okay after everything that had happened over the years, so Lila would do anything in her power to hide her emotions from her older brother.

The last thing she wanted was Jordan to worry. He had good things going for him, and she didn't want to ruin it.

Lila stared back at her reflexion in the mirror in-front of her. She noticed her puffy red eyes, as well as her smudged mascara. She quickly splashed some water on her face, and gave herself a reassuring smile in the mirror at her own reflection.

"I'm okay" She muttered silently to herself.

Lila exited the bathroom, before walking to the locker rooms. The time on her phone read '4:04', meaning that the boys finished training four minutes ago.

With a deep breath, Lila pushed open the door as she forced a friendly smile on her face.

She quickly spotted Jordan in the distance, before moving through the sweaty players until she reached her brother.

"Hey—Wait what the fuck. Why are your eyes all puffy, are you okay?" Jordan spoke frantically. The second he saw Lila, he noticed that she wasn't her usual, bubbly self.

"Nothing, can we just go home?" Lila sighed, avoiding the question as a whole.

She decided on not telling her brother what had happened. Even though it made her feel bad, part of her knew that her and Nick would end up talking again one way or another.

"Okay yeah—let's go" Jordan said as he furrowed his eyebrows together. He decided to ignore Lila's gloomy demeanor, as he knew if he kept questioning her, she would get even more mad.

Without further conversation, the two siblings waved bye to the nearby teammates, before making their way home.