𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

As her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she spotted Nick Daicos, standing there with a smile on his face and his hands in his pockets.

Lila took in the boys appearance. He was wearing baggy grey sweats, along with a white graphic tshirt —much less casual than her and her brother.

how does he look that good in sweats?

"Can I sit?" He asked softly, before Lila hummed in response, giving Nick permission to take a seat next to her.

"I almost thought you didn't come" Nick sighed, adjusting his sweatpants and making himself comfortable.

"I would never ditch you Nick" Lila replied teasingly, bumping her shoulder lightly into his.

Nick looked at the girl, and what she was wearing. She looked good.

He looked down to see the goosebumps forming on her exposed thighs, as she was wearing a short skirt— Nick wasn't complaining though.

He then looked over to her tight tube top, which exposed some of her cleavage.

Stop being weird Nick He said to himself, looking back at the ground below him.

The two sat in comfortable silence, enjoying each other's company.

Nick noticed Lila looking up at the starts, smiling to himself as he watched the intrigued girl.

"You like the stars?" He mumbled out quietly.

Lila nodded, wrapping her arms around her legs.

Before her mother was diagnosed with cancer, she would take Lila and Jordan to a hill nearby their house at night whenever she had time.

They all used to climb the hill together, laughing and giggling as they watched each other struggle to reach the very top.

Once they were there, they would lie down on the grass, looking up at the stars in silence.

Ever since then, Lila was able to stair at the stars for hours.

After her Mum passed, Lila liked to think that her she was one of the stars, watching over her and her brother.

She somewhat found comfort in the stars. She knew that no matter what happened in her life, the stars would never leave.

"Do you want to go watch them?" Nick asked the girl, pulling her out of her trance, she looked to the boy and smiled.

Nick softly took the girls hand, and led her through Brayden's huge backyard.

Lila was shocked at the sudden touch, but eventually softened in his hand.

"Where are you taking me?" Lila giggled

"it's a suprise" He replied as he continued dragging her by her hand through the backyard.