𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨?

𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | 𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨?

"Nick?" Lila called out again.

Slowly, Nick turned around, revealing a large bouquet of pink and purple flowers (her favorite colours)

Lila gasped, covering her mouth with her hands in shock. He did this for her?

Nick smiled at her reaction, watching as the girl stood in shock. She quickly engulfed him in a massive hug, before placing a rough kiss on his lips.

Nick smiled into the kiss, before pulling away and looking down at the small girl.

He reached into his back pocket, pulling out a small box.

Lila watched with intrigued eyes, wondering what was in his hand.

The girl spotted a silver ring, glowing in his hand.

"You're not proposing to me are you?" Lila giggled jokingly, earning a small laugh from the boy.

"Lila De Goey. Will you be my girlfriend?" Nick asked, holding out the ring to the girl who gleamed at him with a wide smile.

Before she could even answer, Lila nodded eagerly. "Ofcourse" She replied excitedly

"A promise ring. So i'll never ever leave you." Nick explained, slipping the beautiful ring onto the girls slim fingers.

Lila watched closely. She had never been so happy in her whole life before.

She had found her person.

They both leaned in for a kiss. It was almost though this moment was taken out of a movie. The sun set behind them in majestic colours, as the couple were completely and utterly in love with each other.

                                          ⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

After the newly official 'couple' spent the rest of their night talking, kissing, and overall having fun, Lila came back home to an empty house.

Jordan was still gone for a couple more days, meaning Lila was all alone.

She kicked her shoes off, before dragging herself upstairs to remove her makeup and change into some comfy clothes.

The young girl was overwhelmingly happy after the night she had, and couldn't get Nick out of her mind. He was perfect.

That same night, Lila slept peacefully, dreaming of the boy she was head over heels for.

                                           ⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆

It had now been a couple of days, and Jordan was finally coming back from his trip.