𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 | 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 | 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝

It was now the following week, and Collingwood were currently preparing for their match on Saturday.

Since Nick and Lila's encounter at Brayden's party the week before, none of them built up enough courage to message each other.

There were many times where Lila thought about typing a message to the Daicos brother, but got ended up being too scared to every time.

Lila was currently sat in the freezing cold, watching the Collingwood boys train from the bench.

She was shivering violently from the cool air, yet decided to stay as she wanted to support her brother and the rest of the team.

The boys were currently doing some ball and running drills, as Lila fiddled with her necklace from the side lines.

As she looked up, she watched as Nick Daicos jogged over to her in the distance.

"You're shivering" He laughed, as he took a seat next to the girl.

In the near distance, Lila observed as the Collingwood players all stopped their training, and watched amusingly as their teammate flirted with Jordan's little sister. She saw them laughing at the sight, and whistled jokingly at the two teenagers.

Lila's cheeks turned a dark shade of red, as she burried her hands into her face out of pure embarrassment.

Why are they always embarrassing her?

Nick Laughed at the sight, before taking off his Collingwood puffer jacket off, and wrapping it around the petite figure.

She smiled gratefully, before she covered herself with the warm material. Lila could smell the boys Cologne attached to the fabric, and breathed in the musky scent.

"You look good in my clothes" He smiled flirtatiously, before she let out a small giggle and bumped her shoulder lightly into his.

The two fell into a comfortable silence yet again, as they watched the raindrops fall from the sky and drip down onto the fake grass infront of them. They both laughed as they watched the ball slip out of the boys hands multiple times, before Jamie Elliot slipped and fell onto the wet ground, causing everyone to erupt in loud laughter.

"So..." Nick started, as Lila turned to face the boy next to her and smiled sweetly.

"Would you want to maybe, come to the beach with me tonight?" Nick asked nervously, waiting to see the girls reaction.

She instantly lit up in a massive smile.

"Yeah, I would love to" Lila giggled quietly.

Lila didn't know why or how, but she was falling hard for Nick Daicos. Part of her was exited to get to know the boy, but she was also scared that she would end up getting hurt. She found the boy funny, attractive and kind, all of the things she looked for in a boy. He was perfect. Even to good to be true.